BY MILANI

Professional, Long-Wearing, Chip-Resistant, Super Glossy Formula With A Spectacular Color Range Of Intensely Vibrant Shades, From Trendsetting, Fashionable Runway To Traditional Best Sellers. Bold, Bright Cream Nail Lacquer Flat Brush For Fast &Amp; Flawless Application Dbp, Toluene &Amp; Formaldehyde Free Made In Usa

• So these polishes last long?1 Answers
  • Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to li...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Pooja P.
This nail polish is a delightful color but although the color can crack a little but on the other side it's pretty awesome
Julisa C.
New Caney
Omg I love this nail polish.. I love the wah they look ln my nails like I have big nails theh look so great
Andrea E.
Keller, TX
Review for: Showy Sea-Green
This nail polish was great, although I wasn't in love woth the color at forst I grew to really love it. It's subtle and not as KAPOW as others perfect for a school week.
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Review for: Sugar Burst
I love this nail polish so much. Such a pretty color and it lasts long too. Very sparkly and works great as a top coat.
Andra W.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Sugar High
Being that they no longer use this bottle shape, I am glad that I bought out most of the ones that was left behind when they remodeled the bottle. I like Milani polishes but I wouldn't say they're good for water marbling.
SOLMAYRA M.
Review for: Sugar High
Love this polish! i bought three just in case i couldn't find them anymore. love the variety of colors it has in it and the fact that i can match it with anything or any there color. long lasting if use with topcoat and also very hard to come off but its okay i love how it makes my nails look.
Angel I.
Review for: Sugar Burst
So nice if you like to add a pop of texture to your nails esspecially your power nail and it is not hard to remove.
Samantha R.
Marine City, MI
Review for: Milani Gold Label Specialty Nail Lacquer
Milani nail polish had never failed me. All of their colors are rich in pigment and can be easily applidd to a steak free finish. Overall, durability is there and a manicure can usually last about 1 week if used with the correct bast/top coat.
Gaby M.
Lancaster, CA
This is one of my top nail polish brands very good price and they are good quality they are so easy to apply and they dry so fast I bought mine at Walmart definitely will keep buying more
Sanu K.
Review for: Sugar High
This a very pretty glittery polish. Has a nice finish. Easy on you wallet too. It drys nicely too!
Ariana O.
So these polishes last long?
Selena Marie N.
Berryville, AR
Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to like the glitter all the time but I've really been into the confetti type polishes as of lately. They seem to last longer or at least it's not as noticeable when they chip!