BY MILANI

Professional, Long-Wearing, Chip-Resistant, Super Glossy Formula With A Spectacular Color Range Of Intensely Vibrant Shades, From Trendsetting, Fashionable Runway To Traditional Best Sellers. Bold, Bright Cream Nail Lacquer Flat Brush For Fast &Amp; Flawless Application Dbp, Toluene &Amp; Formaldehyde Free Made In Usa

• So these polishes last long?1 Answers
  • Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to li...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather B.
Portage, MI
Review for: Sugar High
This is a great nail polish! Every glitter needs a top coat tho! Worth the money to spoil yourself! Great for on top of other colors as well
Heather F.
Review for: Sugar Coated
Milani has really awesome nail polish! I recently got a sample bottle and I fell in love with how long lasting Milani nail polish is.
Olivia C.
Review for: Sugar Burst
I love the Milani nail polishes, relatively inexpensive, but very nice quality, not only this shade but a number of others.I highly recommend purchasing.
Elissa K.
Review for: Power Periwinkle
They have so many great colors! I love this brand is inexpensive and unique solely due to their colors. Some colors you cant find with any other brand.
Bobbi Jo M.
Windham, Ct
Review for: Splendid Strawberry,
This is such a pretty color I love it it wears so nice . It is a g eat color I was so happy I found it.
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
Review for: Power Periwinkle
It's a good affordable brand,love the colors they have..a little goes a long way with this brand.love the way is easily applied to the nails..
Sarah B.
Athol, MA
Review for: Sugar Rim
Love love milani beauty products. They have such a great variety of products. I have almost all the nail colors.lol.
Review for: Milani Gold Label Specialty Nail Lacquer
Best nail polish! The color I used was different but it stayed on way longer than any Sally Hansen nail polish and it is much cheaper
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Sugar Rim
I'm in love with this polish! i love that it is a dark shade yet it is still girly because of the glitter.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
Review for: Power Periwinkle
I love this color I love all Milani's products from face to nail Milani has a wonderful cosmetic line and affordable prices
Ariana O.
So these polishes last long?
Selena Marie N.
Berryville, AR
Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to like the glitter all the time but I've really been into the confetti type polishes as of lately. They seem to last longer or at least it's not as noticeable when they chip!