BY MILANI

About the Product10 Sugar Higha Blue & Silver glitter in clear base

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, SD Alcohol - 40B, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Violet 2 (Cl 60725). +/- May Contain: Mica (Cl 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Cl 77491), Black Iron Oxide (Cl 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red 6 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 30 Lake (Cl 73360), Red 34 Lake (Cl 15880), Aluminum Powder (Cl 7700), Polyethylene Terephthalate & Polyurethane-11, Polyethylene Terephthalate & Barium Sulfate & Titanium Dioxide.

• So these polishes last long?1 Answers
  • Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I te...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Montana D.
I love this nail polish! Not only does it apply evenly and smoothly but the color is gorgeous! And since its a bright color it makes you look so tan for summer!
casey M.
Modesto, CA
I love milani nail polish it works great and is a reasonable price. Can be good to blend with other colors, and always has the right colors to match my outfit.
Antonia Q.
Downey, CA
I love milani nail polish. This color is good for an accent nail to give your mani an awesome look. I love pairing this with a tan color, to make it stand out.
Gabriella R.
Ruskin, FL
I love Milani products in general. The color pay off on this product is good and the price on the product is pretty good too. I buy this product from my CVS.
Olivia C.
I love the Milani nail polishes, relatively inexpensive, but very nice quality, not only this shade but a number of others.I highly recommend purchasing.
Elissa K.
They have so many great colors! I love this brand is inexpensive and unique solely due to their colors. Some colors you cant find with any other brand.
🥀
I love Milani products. And this nail polish is freaking amazing and good quality and love the color. And omg I just can't say enough about Milani
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
It's a good affordable brand,love the colors they have..a little goes a long way with this brand.love the way is easily applied to the nails..
Heather B.
Portage, MI
This is a great nail polish! Every glitter needs a top coat tho! Worth the money to spoil yourself! Great for on top of other colors as well
Heather F.
Milani has really awesome nail polish! I recently got a sample bottle and I fell in love with how long lasting Milani nail polish is.
Ariana O.
So these polishes last long?
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to like the glitter all the time but I've really been into the confetti type polishes as of lately. They seem to last longer or at least it's not as noticeable when they chip!