BY MILANI

Professional, Long-Wearing, Chip-Resistant, Super Glossy Formula With A Spectacular Color Range Of Intensely Vibrant Shades, From Trendsetting, Fashionable Runway To Traditional Best Sellers. Bold, Bright Cream Nail Lacquer Flat Brush For Fast &Amp; Flawless Application Dbp, Toluene &Amp; Formaldehyde Free Made In Usa

• So these polishes last long?1 Answers
  • Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to li...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Review for: Sugar High
I love this nail polish. it is a very cute color but i do recommend placing a top coat or two to make it last longer. It has a very nice finish. It dries very nice and doesn't chip. I have used this a couple times and was very pleased with the outcome. i would look forward to purchasing another once i run out of the one i have.
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Popping Pink
Bubblegum bright pink in color! Super cute and fun color for summer or spring. It lasted over two weeks on my nails and I work in a jewelry store so I'm always using my hands. It doesn't have a strong smell like some nail polishes do and the bottle is super cute too!
Brealin W.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Showy Sea-Green
A very pretty green. It's true to the color shown. The polish quality is great and will last me a week or two. It takes two coats to get a good color pay off. Not streaky nor is it shear. Drys pretty fast which helps when you don't have much time. I Love this.
Caitlyn M.
Horn Lake, MS
Review for: Sugar Coated
This nail polish was just okay. I like the color, however, I feel like the nail polish took forever to dry and it chipped off of my nails just days after putting it on. It's definitely affordable!! Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Valerie E.
Review for: Splendid Strawberry,
I love Milani products. I always look forward to any new products they have out. Color needs about two coats for full pigment, but it was long lasting and it didn't chip easy. I love that I can find this at any drugstore.
Dulce P.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: Splendid Strawberry,
I love this color it's great for the summer. It's very affordable and doesn't chip off as fast as other brands of nail polish. I bought this color at Walmart they also sell them at target as Walgreens.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Review for: Sugar Coated
Love this polish and all the glitter colors from milani, i can usually find these at my local dollar tree and they last on the nail so long. about 2 coats and a top coat and it will last and last.
Montana D.
Review for: Splendid Strawberry,
I love this nail polish! Not only does it apply evenly and smoothly but the color is gorgeous! And since its a bright color it makes you look so tan for summer!
casey M.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Sugar High
I love milani nail polish it works great and is a reasonable price. Can be good to blend with other colors, and always has the right colors to match my outfit.
Gabriella R.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: Splendid Strawberry,
I love Milani products in general. The color pay off on this product is good and the price on the product is pretty good too. I buy this product from my CVS.
Ariana O.
So these polishes last long?
Selena Marie N.
Berryville, AR
Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to like the glitter all the time but I've really been into the confetti type polishes as of lately. They seem to last longer or at least it's not as noticeable when they chip!