BY MILANI

About the Product10 Sugar Higha Blue & Silver glitter in clear base

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, SD Alcohol - 40B, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Violet 2 (Cl 60725). +/- May Contain: Mica (Cl 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Cl 77491), Black Iron Oxide (Cl 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red 6 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 30 Lake (Cl 73360), Red 34 Lake (Cl 15880), Aluminum Powder (Cl 7700), Polyethylene Terephthalate & Polyurethane-11, Polyethylene Terephthalate & Barium Sulfate & Titanium Dioxide.

• So these polishes last long?1 Answers
  • Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I te...1 Answers
galaxy f.
This is one of my go to drug store nail polishes! I love all the shades to choose from and you can't beat the cost! Usually you can find them on sale too. Dry time is fast and brush is okay. Add a quality top coat and any polish will last a week!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This nail polish is the bomb i use this nail polish all the time it last long on my nails and i love it it just a beautiful color and highly recommend this one nail polish
Gaby M.
Lancaster, CA
This is one of my top nail polish brands very good price and they are good quality they are so easy to apply and they dry so fast I bought mine at Walmart definitely will keep buying more
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
Bubblegum bright pink in color! Super cute and fun color for summer or spring. It lasted over two weeks on my nails and I work in a jewelry store so I'm always using my hands. It doesn't have a strong smell like some nail polishes do and the bottle is super cute too!
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
I love this nail polish. it is a very cute color but i do recommend placing a top coat or two to make it last longer. It has a very nice finish. It dries very nice and doesn't chip. I have used this a couple times and was very pleased with the outcome. i would look forward to purchasing another once i run out of the one i have.
Valerie E.
I love Milani products. I always look forward to any new products they have out. Color needs about two coats for full pigment, but it was long lasting and it didn't chip easy. I love that I can find this at any drugstore.
Caitlyn M.
Horn Lake, MS
This nail polish was just okay. I like the color, however, I feel like the nail polish took forever to dry and it chipped off of my nails just days after putting it on. It's definitely affordable!! Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Brealin W.
Huntington, WV
A very pretty green. It's true to the color shown. The polish quality is great and will last me a week or two. It takes two coats to get a good color pay off. Not streaky nor is it shear. Drys pretty fast which helps when you don't have much time. I Love this.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
These are some of my favorite nail polishes! Milani polish dries quickly and lasts a long time. I love this color and the Milani with the gold caps... just fabulous! I have a ton of the shades and have been lucky enough to find them at my local dollar store. ;)
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Milani really knocks it out of the park with their polishes! I have a couple gold labels and the formula is perfection, which you don't always find with mainstream polish!  If I found some more in a unique color or finish, I'd definitely pick it up.
Ariana O.
So these polishes last long?
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
Is this a glitter color or is it a confetti color? I tend to like the glitter all the time but I've really been into the confetti type polishes as of lately. They seem to last longer or at least it's not as noticeable when they chip!