Milani Glowdation Hydrating Skin Tint - Fair to Light - 1 fl oz

Milani Glowdation Hydrating Skin Tint - Fair to Light - 1 fl oz

Get up and Glow! Glow Hydrating Skin Tint delivers next-level glowing skin with sheer-to-light coverage and an ultra-dewy finish. Loaded with moisture queen Squalane at a 29percent level, plus a skin quenching electrolyte + coconut water blend, to help prevent hydration loss and lock in moisture. This tint blends seamlessly, blurs imperfections and melts into skin for a naturally dewy glow. This product is Vegan and Cruelty-Free. Made in the USA. Color: Fair to Light.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milani Glowdation Hydrating Skin Tint - Fair to Light - 1 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Oxford, MS
Milani Glowdation Hydrating Skin Tint - Fair to Light - 1 fl oz uploaded by Kimberly T.
I am loving this skin tint. It is pigmented just enough it gives a glow. It won’t cover stubborn imperfections. For that, you will need concealer, but it just sets so well. Made with that popular ingredient squalene to keep the skin hydrated. My normal/dehydrated skin is loving this for a day out. Wish it had a good SPF though. Then it would be out of this world.
1,259 reviews
I saw this at my local Target and decided to pick it and try it out and I fell head over heels for this product I absolutely loved how it looked on the skin it gave my skin a gorgeous glow from within my skin looked healthy and radiant and well as luminous it gives you a sheer to about a buliable medium coverage looks like your natural skin it feels super hydrating when applied to the skin the formula has 29% squalene bulid into the formula has well as a coconut water blend also well as electrolyte this stuff is amazing would highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?