BY MILANI

Do the twist…and get glowing. Skip the sponge, forget your fingers, and use the twist-up, built-in brush to dab foundation exactly – and only! - where you need it. And can we please discuss the fabulous formula? It’s loaded with natural ingredients (like cucumber extract and ginseng) to rejuvenate skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and large pores. And it’s oil-free but leaves your complexion looking lush and luminous. Genius!

Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Silicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oi), Methicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore foundations. It is long lasting and has fantastic coverage. I apply with a beauty blender for a simple flawless application. I would buy this again and recommend it to all of my friends. Super affordable and simply a great product.
Audry C.
Doral, FL
Honestly, this is the best foundation I've had ever tried. It really covers all my imperfections and it isn't oily at all. In my country, it cost at least 900RD$ pesos (it is almost 20 dollars) but it last for a long time and the fact that it brings it own brush on, really make the it appliance easier. I truly recommend this because of the result you get.
Kayla s.
needville
i love this liquid highlight so much i use it on my daily routine and it is very easy to use it is rather affordable and it last for a rather long time for the price i would buy it again no dobt and recommend
Blanca B.
Deer Park, TX
This brand has the best I repeat the best lip products I am obsessed ! Not only is the quality amazing the prices are low and they are easy to access like at Walmart and cvs
Hanna G.
Although Packaging is interesting and classic, I would not recommend, coverage is minimal and does not last very long, gets cakey easily.
Nancy C.
Sacramento, CA
One o f my favorite concelars I really love all the milani products but I'm very picky on choosing concelears this one blends so well
Raigna V.
This foundation has a good quality and good coverage. The price is very good, its affordable, and its a good on the go foundation.  its like a stick with a brush, i never really used the brush other than to just apply it, then id blend it with a blender or my fingers, but it blends pretty nicely.