Milani Glow Natural Brush-On Liquid Makeup uploaded by Farah B.Milani Glow Natural Brush-On Liquid Makeup uploaded by Adriana M.

BY MILANI

Do the twist…and get glowing. Skip the sponge, forget your fingers, and use the twist-up, built-in brush to dab foundation exactly – and only! - where you need it. And can we please discuss the fabulous formula? It’s loaded with natural ingredients (like cucumber extract and ginseng) to rejuvenate skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and large pores. And it’s oil-free but leaves your complexion looking lush and luminous. Genius!

Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Silicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oi), Methicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Glow Natural Brush-On Liquid Makeup - Fair to Light more...
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore foundations. It is long lasting and has fantastic coverage. I apply with a beauty blender for a simple flawless application. I would buy this again and recommend it to all of my friends. Super affordable and simply a great product.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Glow Natural Brush-On Liquid Makeup - Medium to Tan more...
I love the coverage of this product, I just wish it would have met my shades expectations. I used this product until it hit summer and my skin got darker, I would say that here needs to be more shades, there's only a few I believe and it doesn't give a very wide choice for everyone. I don't think I'll be buying this product again unfortunately
Alena D.
Big Spring, Tx
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Glow Natural Brush-On Liquid Makeup - Light to Medium more...
I really liked this foundation just because you don't need a lot to get full coverage. A little goes a long way. I use this product everyday for my foundation. I bought it at Wal Mart. I live in a small town where we have to drive 45 minutes to our next bigger city so its very convenient that our local drug store sells Milan.
Audry C.
Doral, FL
Honestly, this is the best foundation I've had ever tried. It really covers all my imperfections and it isn't oily at all. In my country, it cost at least 900RD$ pesos (it is almost 20 dollars) but it last for a long time and the fact that it brings it own brush on, really make the it appliance easier. I truly recommend this because of the result you get.
Delilah S.
This foundation has excellent coverage that leaves your skin glowing.. the only downfall is that it left a “cakey” feeling and became very oily throughout the day. Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer
Kayla s.
needville
i love this liquid highlight so much i use it on my daily routine and it is very easy to use it is rather affordable and it last for a rather long time for the price i would buy it again no dobt and recommend
Pamela C.
Buyer Beware . . .

Milani recently released a great line of 2 in 1 liquid makeup for a range of skin tones. However this is not quite included in that "great" category. This foundation does produce a luminous effect, however the shade is absolutely wrong on its own for those with darker skin tones. The shade shows up a bit ashy on darker skin and may wash you out because of the undertones. This would be great to mix with another foundation that might be too dark to give you a lighter tone but luminescent appearance.
Blanca B.
Deer Park, TX
This brand has the best I repeat the best lip products I am obsessed ! Not only is the quality amazing the prices are low and they are easy to access like at Walmart and cvs
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
I bought this brush on makeup because I wanted something that I could throw in my purse and go. Milani is just ok. The brush gets a little clumpy and the color didn't last add long as I would have liked, but it is super convenient.
Melanie A.
Phoenix
This is my go to product. Feels so amazing when applying. Bought this at Walmart for an amazing price. Can either do it with a brush or a beauty blender.