BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIP GLOSS GLOSSY TUBES ULTRA LIP SHINE

Milani Glossy Tubes Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Bermuda Bronze
  • "Very glossy and beautiful and doesn't have an sticky feeling, i absolutely love it!" in 18 reviews
angela U.
Peoria
Love love love this. I can never say enough how much I love it. It’s very easy to use and lasts all day and night. I keep this because it really met my expectations. I recommend people try this product.
Dorothy M.
East Boston, MA
This is a great product! As much as i love my vaseline, sometimes a touch of lip gloss goes a long way! You don't need a lot of this to create a nice glossy lip! Lasts really long if you don't overuse it obviously. Would most likely buy again
Yanique B.
I bought this product a long time ago but I still use it.This product has last me along time.I love the colors it’s pigmented which is just wonderful.Im definitely a rest user I am going to buy again once it’s all done.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Milani glossy tubes are good. I have it in several different colors. This is one of my everyday lip colors. I wear I to work, or just to get out of the house. It was only 2 to 4 dollars. Good price good product.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This product is fine, I received in a subscription. It works ok. It is easily applicable to your lips. It is smooth, not too sticky. It has a bit of shine and wears well. 8 do recommend.
Jordan J.
Clinton Twp, MI
Great formula ! Long lasting but not the color for me I love this brand and most of there products are super bomb ! I will get other colors to try ! I don't think I will repurchase this color. Definitely a good brand to use !
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I really liked this gloss! It looked great on my tan skin in the summer! It doesn't stay in too long but I never expect glosses to! I also don't prefer the squeeze tubes so I probably wouldn't buy this again unfortunately.
Stephanie R.
Phoenix, AZ
This Milani product is one of my favorites. It's very easy to use and the color is great. The price is a plus. The packaging is a squeeze tube that makes it great for travel. I would definitely purchase again.
Hallie G.
Good for on the go. Its pigmented, good neutral color, it met my expectations. I keep it on me at all times, I feel like it's more classy than a pigmented chapstick. So it's perfect if you're going to dinner and forgot lipstick.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I have this product and it is ok when you want ultra shine. I would buy again because I like that ultra lip shine. It met my expectations for a milani lip product. I bought this a CVS. It was a bit pricey. if you don't mind spending money I recommend this product.
lillian m.
Does it feel sticky on the lips?