BY MILANI

Professional, long-wearing, chip-resistant, super glossy formula with a spectacular color range of intensely vibrant shades, from trendsetting, fashionable runway to traditional best sellers. NET WT 0.45 FL OZ/13.2ml Tips & Tricks: To remove, soak a... see more...

Kianna D.
Frederick
This wasen't a great product It was very streaky on my nails I had to do several coats and it's a little pricey for what the product is I had to dip in the bottle several times and I don't think anyone should buy this.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
An old-time favorite from the disco days- so glad that it is still around. The strength of this formula is also a plus- which is nice since many of the glitter nail products chip away quickly. I would recommend it:)
Niara A.
I tried these on a whim and the color pay off plus wear surprised me. It didn't chip too bad and didn't require a million coats.
Deara G.
Manassas Virginia
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COLOR! Application was smoothe but i wish i wouldn't have had to apply 2-3 coats for full coverage.
Latashia W.
Awesome coats easily not clumpy. Goes on like a dream. I have several colors and they are all amazing