BY MILANI

Professional, long-wearing, chip-resistant, super glossy formula with a spectacular color range of intensely vibrant shades, from trendsetting, fashionable runway to traditional best sellers. NET WT 0.45 FL OZ/13.2ml Tips & Tricks: To remove, soak a... see more...

Claire D.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
I love how beautiful and shimmery this is. Such a great color and good for fall or even summer. Could be a little thicker but I would definitely buy it again. I love it and would recommend it to anyone
sophaine r.
sophaine r.
New York , NY
Amazing polish bit I don't reach for it a ton.When I saw it in the store I thought it would look stunning but it never really had that effect on me.
Khadejah C.
Khadejah C.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product. I definitely recommend for those who are looking to try something new. I will always sing the praises of this product.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Looks really beautiful on top of a similar colors. also very shimmery I love how it marble-ish on bottle
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
The color is strong, one swipe and it does cover the nail with good color. The second coat is optional unless you buy a really light color you do need between two or three layers of color. It lasts with our chipping around three to four days max. I do recommend to others and I will continue to buy.