BY MILANI

Professional, long-wearing, chip-resistant, super glossy formula with a spectacular color range of intensely vibrant shades, from trendsetting, fashionable runway to traditional best sellers.

Xia y.
Love the color of these nail paint. It dry so fast and last so long. I have to clean and wash dishes so often but these stay on for at least 4 days before it start to peels off. Other brand that I used before would peel of within 1 to 2 days already. I would recommend to those mom who love to paint their nails but have to do house chore.
mayra q.
San Bernardino, CA
Love this color by Milani. Nice and bright and doesn't chip. I use 2 coats along with a top coat and my polish looks fresh for about a week
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
I love ❤ love red nail polish!! It is so classy ! Makes you look elegant . It is my go to color.
Sunaisbel G.
Me gusta esta marca y sus pinturas de uñas son bastante buenas, de buena calidad con colores vibrantes y con buena pigmentación. Si, me gustan, son duraderas y este tono es mi preferido un rojo muy lindo.
nabila E.
20280
I like  very much this color by milani 😍😍😍 this red nail polish looks very classy and fresh i like so much this brand