BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Do...2 Answers
Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
Journey P.
i love glosses to go over my clumpy and dry lipsticks because who wants a clumpy looking lip?? this gloss helps balance out so it’s not too thick
Michelle S.
I love this gloss so much. The texture, the color, the packaging, everything is amazing. I’ve only used it once but I do plan to use it again. Milani always has some bomb makeup products ;)
Lindsay A.
Albany, KY
Love love love it! It last all day and it’s not too sticky or too dry! Totally recommend! The applicator is super nice as well!
Lindsay H.
Atlanta, GA
Feels great and beautiful shine and color. Cost is a little much for lipgloss these days, find at drugstores and some Walmart’s. Also can find online like on amazon and such.
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Yaaaaaas to the Gods of lipglosses when Milani showed up with this gloss. It is completely beautiful. Very affordable, actually I’m going to dare compare it to high end glosses such as Fenti and Stella. This color goes with any summer look. I highly recommend this gloss! Little glitter but it does not build on the corners of your lip after an hour; which I dislike when that happens with other brands. I love this!
mars ramos d.
united states
I enjoyed this product. I wish it was not as sticky as it was. I understand it was a gloss but a little felt like a lot.
Natasha K.
Woodbury, NJ
I fir the most part buy there products i love all of them especially the lipgloss and lipsticks. They are my fav
Leidelin P.
Flushing, NY
I love this lipstick!!
It is just perfect! Love to the price, the formula, the scent of it and how it makes your lips look so healthy and hydrate! For me personally that’s a huge plus! I recommend this product 💯
Nia N.
These glosses are fantastic! These offer such a beautiful high-shine finish, and they’re very economical. In fact, I purchased all of mine at Dollar Tree for just $1 apiece. I’ve repurchased these and will continue to do so as long as they’re available. Definitely a great, low-cost option. Lip swatch of the shade Movie Star is included for reference.
Jessica H.
Brighton
i absolutely love milani products they are amazing and usually can get for a great price at walgreens or cvs
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?