BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Do...2 Answers
Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
My-Le T.
Chesapeake , VA
I love their lip glosses. Smells so delicious and has a great pigmentation payoff. You can easy apply it and reapply it. It looks great alone or with a lip color underneath.
Sierra C.
My go to gloss!! I have the glitzy glamour in 3 different shades. I have had one of them for several years and its still going. You do not have to use a lot of product at all. The color payoff and shine is amazing in these glosses. Some are more metallic than others so you can use them day or night. The formula is smooth and not sticky.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
This is one of my fav glosses! I wear this alone on a casual day or over a nice lipstick on a fancy day. It has a hint of shimmer to it which i love, and its not sticky like a lot of glosses are. The packaging is cute and the product held up for a good amount of time before I needed to reapply, what more can you ask for.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
I love Milani cosmetics , but I wasn't very impressed with this gloss. It had a greasy texture and maybe it was just the batch I got but the pigments seemed to separate, it felt like mineral oil on my lips. The color was gorgeous but it didn't wear well! Maybe if I try a different batch I will have better results.
Mary H.
Jackson, KY
I adore these! I love the way they look and the way they last on my lips so much. But what I loved about them the most was the scent! It's to die for! But the bad thing in that I noticed with the three I owned, the scent went bile and rank very quickly. Like, 3 months quickly! Lipglosses are supposed to last up to a year, right? And I can't blame the stores, because I bought them from two different locations and different times apart. I don't know what the deal was, but I haven't repurchased anymore since.
Tori E.
Lawrenceville, GA
A STAPLE !! I love the formula and the color payoff so much I went and got more glosses in multiple colors! The packaging is cute but they pack and travel well not to bulky. I heard great reviews about it and wanted to try it and boy was I PLEASED! Some of my clients ask for details on the glosses I use and I point them right in Milan's direction!
Xiomara G.
Los Angeles, CA
When I got this lip gloss I got it for sell only because I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses in prefer lipsticks, but once I tried it it really wasn't that bad it glide on smoothly and really didn't feel so sticky. The smell was amazing that's what made me like it if you love hubba bubba gum then you'll love the smell of this lip gloss but I could say that the only thing I didn't like is that it has shimmer not a big fan of that but it's something I wouldn't pay full price for.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
I was intrigued by the bright colors but disappointed with the pigmentation and glitter. They weren't nearly as pigmented as I wanted it. I could barely seethe color on my lids and I even picked up a super bright purple shade. The glitter was also uncomfortable. It was large for what should be in a lip gloss. If you want a glitter gloss, there are definitely better alternatives.
Angela H.
This gloss is absolutely amazing, the best I have ever tried for gloss! It is very convenient to take with you and carry in your purse! You don't even need a mirror for this stuff! It's pretty cheap compared to other glosses I have tried and will continue to buy this!!!
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
I wish Milani still made the 3D gloss. The color was true to tube, and I couldn't feel the glitter on my lips. It had a nice vanilla scent that wasn't overpowering. The gloss also lasted a long time. It was kind of sticky, but I could still rub my lips together.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?

back