BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the l...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
Coco D.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: Milani 05 Star Stunned more...
I like how the pigment isn't to over powering on my lips and the glossy shine is amazing. It's very affordable and exceeded my expectations. I purchased mines from a local Walgreens. Highly recommend this product to others.
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
These are really pretty on and the packaging is equally as pretty! I just wish the gloss stayed on longer though. It is easy to apply and looks great with any kind of makeup.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
Milani lip gloss are my all time fave they shine so well and the shades they have are so pretty not tacky and thick like some glosses out there definitely worth your money to buy these.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Cardelina R.
Review for: High Status more...
Great if your looking for that nice and shiny glossy look also stay on most of the day with out you having to re-aply it also it is high quality for a low price and you can find it at your local drug store i conviently found mine at walmart for a cheap price and it is my go to lipgloss
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this lip gloss. It was one of the firsts I bought when starting my makeup collection. I wore it with almost every look. It looks great and was very easy to apply.
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
I am impressed! This is highly pigmented for a drugstore lip gloss. I purchased the color All About Me which is a bronze red. I normally don't wear red but, this was a gorgeous color and long lasting.
Sheryl W.
This pinky frosty gloss is the best. I wear this gloss with nude, pink, and plum liners. Its also great to lighten up a lip thats too dark. With nude liner, brightens your look. My #1 favorite ever!
Aleesandra J.
Easton, PA
Review for: Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss, First Class01, .09 fl oz more...
I really enjoy the Mila I glosses. They are usually sheer so it's great for layering on top of lipstick. They have a really nice shimmer/sparkle to them. They feel comfortable on my lips and wear decently.
Mariah B.
Review for: Glamour Gloss 0.09 ml; 2.7 ml more...
Got this at dollar tree last year!!! I was so surprised at how well this wore. It’s pretty long lasting and the color is so beautiful. The only thing I didn’t like was that the outside lettering started to come off very fast but it wasn’t a big issue.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?