BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
Thalia M.
Belton, TX
This gloss is definitely one I used to grab for on the go. It stays on for a while but doesn't stay on a song as I would like. I do love that it has plumping properties to make my lips look very plump. Too much glitter but overall a good gloss .
Stacy S.
This gloss is great, smells good, and is not sticky. It moisturizes, gives great color, and stays on remarkably well. I usually buy at CVS where they have a great selection of products. Great product for every woman to have in their wardrobe.
Shannon B.
Seattle, WA
Dupes for MAC lip glosses. Amazing high shine, reflective formulas. These are perfect for a super glam look. Smooth even application. There are some amazing shades as well. Love the packaging. Overall such a great find at the drugstore.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I love these Milani gloss they leave my lips feeling moist after I take off with a wipe at the end of the night I don't get that chappy or sticky feel with these, that's the best when you can find a gloss that's not overly sticky.
Cierra M.
I love this product so much and I bought it for an amazing price. Just think I found this at dollar tree for a dollar. I bought two! The little bottles looks so pretty and high quality I love it. I would buy this again yes.
Kaylani W.
Sanger, CA
SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMONDDDDD lol but i remember this lipgloss in middle school and it was my absolute favorite i liked the applicator and loved the shine and i got big lips and lipgloss just makes it more flattering.
Gaby S.
San Benito, Texas
This lipgloss is very pretty it's also not patchy however I have others in my collection so I'm not sure if I would repurchase although I do love Milano products and will be a continue to buy there items and lip products as well there lip scrub is great
Cassie C.
Sandy
I love this brand! What I love about it even more is it's almost accessible anywhere! I can go down to my local stores and they have it without me going out of my way! The products add all amazing! This lipgloss is general is one of my favorites for everyday wear and tear!
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Love love love these. Mattes are so 'IN' rn that when a good gloss comes around I'm snatching it up lol. These are so nice they feel like a high end brand and look great on too. The glitter shine is extraordinarily blingy.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I really like this product. I like it doesn’t smear at all. I am a repeater especially of Milani. I like how it long lasting and that it’s not pricey at all and it of good value. I got mines at Walgreens.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?