BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
I found this product at the dollar tree and I grabbed all the colors and shades I found. Milani lip products are amazing and affordable. I have an obsession with their lip products in all colors, finishes and formulas. I love lip gloss and this one is great to wear alone or on top of my favorite lipstick.
Connie L.
These lip glosses are just average.  The colors are pretty and the packaging is cute.  However, the lip glosses don't last a long time for me and these lip glosses are a little messy in my opinion.  I purchased this lipgloss on a whim and unfortunately I don't reach for it as much as my other lip glosses.
Salem J.
Indianapolis, IN
I started buying This brand a few months ago and I will not ever stop! So easy to apply, the packaging is always super cute! I absolutely love their shades of red! And it fits into a college budget! Who doesn’t love that
adrianna g.
i always buy my milani products at walmart. they mostly always have the products i like to buy. this lip product is great. i have bought it twice now and will most likely continue to buy it. it does have a scent but not too powerful and it doesn't bother me. the only problem is that it won't last all day. i apply it about 2-3 times a day.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
I have the Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in the color Designer Label. It is a very shiney and sparkling light pink shade. It glides on my lips very smooth and creamy. It is a very beautiful color to wear.
Amillion K.
The packaging fits the name very well, 3d and the packaging is very different! Its easy to apply and use I a repeat user of this product, it met my expectations, & I will be buying this product again !
Haley G.
I had higher hopes for this lip gloss because it looks super pretty in the packaging but it is just too glittery.  If you're into chunky glitter that is going to come off when you eat/drink then this is for you.  The color is pretty and it was not sticky, though.
Ashley G.
Sullivan city , TX
Wow. I get MAC-quality color for a few bucks. These have a slight caramel-vanilla scent (no taste) and very blingy shine. I found mine to be a flourescent violet pink that looked more like a liquid lipstick than a gloss. With some lipliner to prevent travelling, it's perfect.
Ashley T.
Ankeny, IA
Beautiful color. Reminds me of a cute Barbie- the perfect shade of pink! The lipstick itself is very sleek and has a cute packaging. This product lasted me from breakfast to my afternoon snack with no touch up needed. I would definitely recommend this drug store product.
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I think I expected more out of this. It definitely looked cool and was fun to play with but I didn't get as much color and it's not really buildable without being sticky NOW if they told you ahead of time like "this is just kinda colorful" I prob woulda been super happy instead of just okay about it
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?