BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
I love Milani cosmetics , but I wasn't very impressed with this gloss. It had a greasy texture and maybe it was just the batch I got but the pigments seemed to separate, it felt like mineral oil on my lips. The color was gorgeous but it didn't wear well! Maybe if I try a different batch I will have better results.
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
I found this product at the dollar tree and I grabbed all the colors and shades I found. Milani lip products are amazing and affordable. I have an obsession with their lip products in all colors, finishes and formulas. I love lip gloss and this one is great to wear alone or on top of my favorite lipstick.
Sydney L.
El Mirage, AZ
Review for: Center Stage more...
I tried this gloss for the first time about 6 months ago, and I find that this is the gloss I am going back to time and time again. I own several of them but my favorite at the moment is Center Stage - a beautiful shimmery peachy pink that goes on smooth and lasts a LONG TIME! I ate, sang karaoke and still had this bad boy on my lips at the end of the night!
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Center Stage more...
I like this gloss! The color is delicate and attractive, its not to sticky or goey. It last for a good portion of the day without needing to keep reapplying, and it didn't even stain my coffee mug this morning! Its one of my favorite lip glosses.
Connie L.
Review for: Center Stage more...
These lip glosses are just average.  The colors are pretty and the packaging is cute.  However, the lip glosses don't last a long time for me and these lip glosses are a little messy in my opinion.  I purchased this lipgloss on a whim and unfortunately I don't reach for it as much as my other lip glosses.
Kimmy G.
Over all I did like this product,I bought it online on ultra website and it was easy and shipping was fast. I am a repeater used and the value was cheap for such a great lipstick the only thing I didn't like a lot is that for me it feel sticky and don't last long but again idk if is just me
adrianna g.
Review for: Glamour Gloss 0.09 ml; 2.7 ml more...
i always buy my milani products at walmart. they mostly always have the products i like to buy. this lip product is great. i have bought it twice now and will most likely continue to buy it. it does have a scent but not too powerful and it doesn't bother me. the only problem is that it won't last all day. i apply it about 2-3 times a day.
Amillion K.
The packaging fits the name very well, 3d and the packaging is very different! Its easy to apply and use I a repeat user of this product, it met my expectations, & I will be buying this product again !
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Review for: Other more...
I have the Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in the color Designer Label. It is a very shiney and sparkling light pink shade. It glides on my lips very smooth and creamy. It is a very beautiful color to wear.
Leandra R.
Visalia , CA
I love all milani products for being drug store make up the quality is great they are definitely my favorite the packaging and the display of products is nice and feels expensive. I have use most of there products they are defiantly my go to. I would continue to purchase from them you can't beat the price for such great quality
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?