BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Do...2 Answers
Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
Aubree D.
San Diego , CA
If this weren't sold in drugstores, you wouldn't guess it were a drugstore lipgloss! Milano makes some great products. The lipgloss comes in beautiful colors, sparkle, shimmer, and gloss.
Daria K.
Prettier nude-ish color that goes great with a soft eye or a bold eye. Cheaper than name brand stuff and worth it in my opinion. First time buying but will repurchase when I run out!
Kallah S.
sacramento
It’s stays on a long time and it’s very comfortable and the glossiness is actually great. I love Milani glosses and their affordable! And they don’t easily slide off if you eat it’s perfect and wearable
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I like that it doesn't feel too sticky. They have a normal wear time with eating and drinking. The colors are gorgeous and pigmented. They are always on sale at Walgreens.
Cindy X.
The lipstick is pretty good. It has a very reamy texture. Doesn't stay on too long though but it's very good for it's price. I would recommend for people who are looking for cheap makeup.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
The colors are really pretty the texture is not what I would prefer. I would say the price is very reasonable. And the product makes your lips feel really hydrated.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I've had this matte liquid lipstick in the shade Gorgeous for over a month now. At first I was amazed by how pigmented and beautiful this color was! I loved the easy application, smell, and how it felt so smooth on the lips. As it dried it looked gorgeous, I only needed one layer and the finish looked velvety matte but not crusty kind of like the pedal of a rose. It felt pretty drying which is nothing new from a matte/ liquid lipstick. About 15 minutes later I noticed my lips looked super dry so dry that it had gotten crusty and I had a bunch of fallout on my chin. I tried to remove the fallout but since the color is so vibrant it didn't come off so well. I've tried it different ways to try getting it to work. The best way to keep it from getting too crusty is by using a lip exfoliant, moisturizing the lips, and using a lipstick then applying the Milani Liquid lipstick over it. It still gets dry, it still flakes off but not as bad
Shani R.
For what it is, the product isn't bad by any means. It's pigmented enough to justify the purchase, and it initially feels really good on the lips. I've worn it as a stand alone product, and I've also used it on top of matte lipsticks in the past. It does tend to get sticky, and leave a strange residue on the inside of your lips after wearing it for too long, which isn't all that great. That being said, with it being a drugstore product, I don't expect it to meet the highest standards out there. Like I said, it's not bad for what it is. When I'm in a pinch, I'll grab it from the local Walmart. It just isn't my first choice for a gloss.
Nia N.
These glosses are fantastic! These offer such a beautiful high-shine finish, and they’re very economical. In fact, I purchased all of mine at Dollar Tree for just $1 apiece. I’ve repurchased these and will continue to do so as long as they’re available. Definitely a great, low-cost option. Lip swatch of the shade Movie Star is included for reference.
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Yaaaaaas to the Gods of lipglosses when Milani showed up with this gloss. It is completely beautiful. Very affordable, actually I’m going to dare compare it to high end glosses such as Fenti and Stella. This color goes with any summer look. I highly recommend this gloss! Little glitter but it does not build on the corners of your lip after an hour; which I dislike when that happens with other brands. I love this!
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?

Walmart