BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Do...2 Answers
Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
Samantha A.
scranton
This gloss is not anything to write home about. I do enjoy the formula and the color is great but sometimes a gloss is just a gloss and that is the case here. Purchased from Walmart to try but probably won’t buy again. Just wasn’t impressed.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
I was surprised at how pigmented and full coverage this class was from Milani. The price point is fantastic and the colors are vibrant. This brand is comprable to the high-end brands that are more than $20 each.
Tiffany V.
Riverdale, GA
I really liked this lip gloss, I wish I could find this in store... this is a smooth lip gloss with a beautiful hue. One of my favorites!! I'm not usually that crazy about lip gloss, this was a win.
Samantha S.
I️ love the vanilla cake smell. These are a little thick and sticky, but not bad. They have a nice slip, a good price, and last quite a long time. I️ purchased at cvs and would recommend to a friend.
Nexi R.
I've actually used mine for years I need to get a new one I love it I'm always ask where I started from I have all sorts of colors but this one is my favorite it's a little worn out lol
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
looks really beautiful and looks glossy for a long time. I does feel a little bit thick but I have found that blotting lightly helps removed the perfect amount and make it more comfortable to wear
Rhiannon P.
This is an OK gloss. There really isn’t much color to these, despite varying shades. It’s more of a clear gloss on the lips. It’s a little tacky, but not bad. The smell is what puts me off most.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I purchased this on the go one night because I forgot a lip product and I actually enjoyed it! It was pretty on it felt hydrating and gave my lips a little color while giving them a nice shine .
Michelle S.
I love this gloss so much. The texture, the color, the packaging, everything is amazing. I’ve only used it once but I do plan to use it again. Milani always has some bomb makeup products ;)
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
This is very luxurious! I love the glitter in this gloss and how it can create such lovely looks. I love applying matte lipstick first and then layering on this gloss to give my lips some shine.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?

back