BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Do...2 Answers
Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
Aytena D.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love this lip gloss! It is so creamy and rich in color. I like that it last all day. However it does get a bit sticky towards the end of its wear. I bought this at a local drug store.
Melanie A.
Phoenix
Many different colors to choose from. All colors are amazing feels great on lips. I'm a first timer when I tried the gloss. Not that long lasting but it's manageable. Am amazing price for the gloss.yes I would buy it again
Brittney R.
Awesome sauce!!! I absolutely love Milani products, honestly all of them. This lip gloss can make any lipstick pop. It is your ideal gloss thick not watery and it gives off the perfect amount of shine
Coco D.
Swartz Creek , MI
I like how the pigment isn't to over powering on my lips and the glossy shine is amazing. It's very affordable and exceeded my expectations. I purchased mines from a local Walgreens. Highly recommend this product to others.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
This is one of my have to have in my make up bag. The product goes on very smooth on your lips and the gloss gives it the exact shine to it. you can wear it day or evening if you like, and for the price you can't beat it.
Quae C.
Yonkers, NY
I love that this look goes with any matte finish or dewy look!! it is so high pigmented and so luscious. i use it as an everyday lippie or simple for dressing up. so affordable as well!
Alex N.
I love this gloss in "Center Stage". It stays on my lips well, isn't sticky, adds just the right amount of sparkle, and smells wonderful. I would and have recommended this to friends and I have absolutely repurchased it!
Taylee H.
Chandler, AZ
I love this lip gloss for an inexpensive drugstore buy! It is a great price and has a really nice scent. It makes my lips shine so much and I love that. It is in my collection for favorite lip glosses because it rocks.
Neya M.
Bradenton, FL
This is probably one of my favorite lip gloss products and I have honestly tried everything. This product provides the perfect amount of gloss. I purchased this product online and it is was such a good price. I really really do recommend this product.
Jalaena R.
Naugatuck, CT
Although I like the shades they have available, I'm not a fan of the sticky consistency. It's quite sparkly. However, there's not too much glitter in it to the point where it's all you see. And the glitter isn't chunky or uncomfortable on your lips. Wish it was less sticky and smelled better.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?

back