BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the l...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
Karry L.
Love the scent, color, and how I only use one time for top and bottom lips. I bought it at Walmart and I would totally buy it again because now I have 2 colors of Milan I 3d glitzy glamour gloss. Their packaging is also very cute.
Allison D.
Brandon, MS
I have this gloss in 3 shades and love all 3 of them! I'm a huge berry color fan so I have three different shades of berry! I throw on some lipliner and a little gloss and I'm good to go for the day. This is such a reasonably priced product, and I have absolutely loved it!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss line! It is fairly inexpensive and it comes in a bunch of colors! It doesn't last as long as some of its other glosses but the shine is a definite plus! It isn't sticky and it goes on nicely!
Briana J.
I wasn't a huge fan of this product , but I like other products from this brand. This formula was very sticky, came off onto everything, and wasn't very pigmented. I would recommend trying one of their matte liquid lipsticks instead.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
I love this gloss over matte lipsticks, it does a great job of moisturizing my lips and keeping them from feeling dried out during the day. They have pretty colors to choose from and the price is reasonable. The packaging is also compact and great for carrying with you for touchuips.it isn't sticky or tacky feeling
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX
Review for: High Status more...
I love the texture and color payoff of this gloss!!!! I wish it was a bit more long lasting, but since Its a gloss and not a lipstick I can't really complain. Overall its excellent for the price, as Milani usually is! I would definitely recommend giving it a try
Maggie U.
Arlington, VA
Review for: High Status more...
This lip gloss is soo fun! the color is bright and bold with a really glossy texture and tons of coverage. It does stay very glossy and shiny but isn't sticky like some other glosses. The price point is super affordable.
Jennifer K.
Pearce, AZ
Unfortunately I wasn't the biggest fan of this lip gloss. I found it to be way to sticky for my liking and didn't really provide the coverage or color pay off that I was looking for. I purchased these glosses at Walgreens. I, personally, would not purchase this brand of lip gloss again.
Melinda M.
Kansas City, MO
OH! I love this! It goes on like cake frosting! Cake frosting for your lips! It's Dior indulgence at drug store prices! Absolutely add this to your purse because you cannot live with out it if you absolutely cannot afford Dior or Chanel lip gloss! In fact just buy 5 or 6 at once because you will use this one to death!
Amber S.
Blacksburg, VA
I like the gloss. I have a few different ones from clear glitter to pink. It's a tad sticky when you first use it, but you can fix that by blotting. It's inexpensive and you get what you pay for.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?