BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Do...2 Answers
Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss
  • "I'm not a fan of all Milani gloss, but this one is definitely a total exception. It's super shiny and shimmers, without being sticky, has a great applicator, and has a very light and pleasant smell.. I would go as far as comparing it to a Mac dupe, which says a lot :)" in 42 reviews
  • "I love the scent of these so much! I love that these go on smooth and not sticky. The colors are very pretty and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I am not a huge lip gloss fan, but occasionally will wear it. I like the applicator brush versus the typical doe foot applicator. I love the shimmer and the glossiness without being super sticky. I have this in a few shades and they give a nice pop of color.
Monica R.
Belleville, NJ
Leaves your lips looking plump and glossy, not too sticky which i like. i have purchased a few of these and i am never disappointed. I can buy these at any CVS or Walmart. It is a product you have to reapply but it is great for the price and the way it looks
Sydney L.
El Mirage, AZ
I tried this gloss for the first time about 6 months ago, and I find that this is the gloss I am going back to time and time again. I own several of them but my favorite at the moment is Center Stage - a beautiful shimmery peachy pink that goes on smooth and lasts a LONG TIME! I ate, sang karaoke and still had this bad boy on my lips at the end of the night!
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
I like this gloss! The color is delicate and attractive, its not to sticky or goey. It last for a good portion of the day without needing to keep reapplying, and it didn't even stain my coffee mug this morning! Its one of my favorite lip glosses.
Dennisse N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this one because is not sticky. It shines and make my lips to look alive not dull. Is not super expensive and I usually buy two because I use it a lot. I'm glad I found this product because other products can make your lips feel like you put on glue. I recommend this one.
Juleen A.
Love this Milani product I have to keep a tube in every purse! They are so creamy but light on your lips. Very pigemnted as well a little goes a long way. They will last but if your drinking and eating you will need to reapply. Love the colors and affordability will always buy!
Allison D.
Brandon, MS
I have this gloss in 3 shades and love all 3 of them! I'm a huge berry color fan so I have three different shades of berry! I throw on some lipliner and a little gloss and I'm good to go for the day. This is such a reasonably priced product, and I have absolutely loved it!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss line! It is fairly inexpensive and it comes in a bunch of colors! It doesn't last as long as some of its other glosses but the shine is a definite plus! It isn't sticky and it goes on nicely!
Karry L.
Love the scent, color, and how I only use one time for top and bottom lips. I bought it at Walmart and I would totally buy it again because now I have 2 colors of Milan I 3d glitzy glamour gloss. Their packaging is also very cute.
Briana J.
I wasn't a huge fan of this product , but I like other products from this brand. This formula was very sticky, came off onto everything, and wasn't very pigmented. I would recommend trying one of their matte liquid lipsticks instead.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?