BY MILANI

A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips

• Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the l...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mary H.
Jackson, KY
I adore these! I love the way they look and the way they last on my lips so much. But what I loved about them the most was the scent! It's to die for! But the bad thing in that I noticed with the three I owned, the scent went bile and rank very quickly. Like, 3 months quickly! Lipglosses are supposed to last up to a year, right? And I can't blame the stores, because I bought them from two different locations and different times apart. I don't know what the deal was, but I haven't repurchased anymore since.
Tori E.
Lawrenceville, GA
A STAPLE !! I love the formula and the color payoff so much I went and got more glosses in multiple colors! The packaging is cute but they pack and travel well not to bulky. I heard great reviews about it and wanted to try it and boy was I PLEASED! Some of my clients ask for details on the glosses I use and I point them right in Milan's direction!
Xiomara G.
Los Angeles, CA
When I got this lip gloss I got it for sell only because I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses in prefer lipsticks, but once I tried it it really wasn't that bad it glide on smoothly and really didn't feel so sticky. The smell was amazing that's what made me like it if you love hubba bubba gum then you'll love the smell of this lip gloss but I could say that the only thing I didn't like is that it has shimmer not a big fan of that but it's something I wouldn't pay full price for.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
I was intrigued by the bright colors but disappointed with the pigmentation and glitter. They weren't nearly as pigmented as I wanted it. I could barely seethe color on my lids and I even picked up a super bright purple shade. The glitter was also uncomfortable. It was large for what should be in a lip gloss. If you want a glitter gloss, there are definitely better alternatives.
Angela H.
This gloss is absolutely amazing, the best I have ever tried for gloss! It is very convenient to take with you and carry in your purse! You don't even need a mirror for this stuff! It's pretty cheap compared to other glosses I have tried and will continue to buy this!!!
Michelae H.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
I wish Milani still made the 3D gloss. The color was true to tube, and I couldn't feel the glitter on my lips. It had a nice vanilla scent that wasn't overpowering. The gloss also lasted a long time. It was kind of sticky, but I could still rub my lips together.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I am not a huge lip gloss fan, but occasionally will wear it. I like the applicator brush versus the typical doe foot applicator. I love the shimmer and the glossiness without being super sticky. I have this in a few shades and they give a nice pop of color.
Monica R.
Belleville, NJ
Leaves your lips looking plump and glossy, not too sticky which i like. i have purchased a few of these and i am never disappointed. I can buy these at any CVS or Walmart. It is a product you have to reapply but it is great for the price and the way it looks
Dennisse N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this one because is not sticky. It shines and make my lips to look alive not dull. Is not super expensive and I usually buy two because I use it a lot. I'm glad I found this product because other products can make your lips feel like you put on glue. I recommend this one.
Juleen A.
Love this Milani product I have to keep a tube in every purse! They are so creamy but light on your lips. Very pigemnted as well a little goes a long way. They will last but if your drinking and eating you will need to reapply. Love the colors and affordability will always buy!
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this lip gloss have a sticky feeling after applying?
Dana M.
I'm on a lip gloss kick, I have yet to get the Milani. Does the lip gloss smell good? How does it wear? Do any of you purchase Milani online?