BY MILANI #17 in Makeup Palettes

Gilded Desires Eye & Face Palette is an opulent blend of brilliant golds, bronzes, and berries. Features 12 silky shadows in soft matte and foil shimmer finishes with 2 ultra-illuminating pearl highlighters in duochrome white gold and shimmering golden peach.

MATTE: Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin. +/- MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Aqua, Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), D&C Red 40 AI. Lake (CI 16035), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), FD&C Yellow No. 5 AI. Lake (CI 19140)

SHIMMER: Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Ethylhexyglycerin. +/- MAY CONTAIN: Synthetic Flurophlogopite, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), D&C Red 40 AI. Lake (CI 16035), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470)

Usage: Mix and layer textures & shades with our Jetset Brush Kit to create your own finished look.

Transition your look from day to night by using the deep, matte shades wet to line the eyes, and then use the bottom highlighter shades to illuminate the inner corners of your eyes.

• What types of looks could you make with this palette?1 Answers
  • Does this palette have a lot of fallout???2 Answers
  • How many price this palette?1 Answers
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
This was a shocker. I didn’t expect it to be as fabulous as it is! The highlighters are AMAZING!!! Most of the shadows are lovely - they do have a ton of kickback in the pan, but they blend beautifully and the final looks are stunning. For a $20 palette - this was well done. The highlighters are surprisingly beautiful and that gold toned one gives you the most natural highlight with out emphasizing all your texture - as most highlights like to do. This one is great!
Chelsea B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
What a freaking mess. Perfect for that Edward look from Twilight. I bought this.. Used.. Returned the next day. I just dont need it. It is a nice palette.. The colors blend well.. But my god the shimmers are beautiful with a finger but hello fall out. Not just any fall out but glitter. It says the bottom shades are highlights.. No they are pressed glitter lol i used one as a highlight and when I looked up close i literally had glitter all over my face which isnt all that easy to clean up. Definetly use before foundation. As for the highlight shades i dont reccommend as highlight. When you go outside you'll look like a fairy farted glitter on your face. I couldnt believe how insanely glittery it was. Pass for me.
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
So here's the deal. If you wear this without a primer you are gonna hate yourself. You need to use a higher end primer which makes the pigment rich. I will say that the shades were super vibrant when I swatched them however they lost their appeal on the lid when I applied without a primer. I also love this pallet because it's great for so many skin tones. The highlights I do not recommend as I have combo skin and they did not look hot at all on me. Overall a good pallet probably one of the best ones this summer from the mass market.
Cherie S.
Hayward, CA
I liked the palette and it was better than their other palettes that I tried before. The shadows are neutral shades and perfect for everyday. I bought mine st Ulta because I had 20% off. The mattes are powdery and the shimmery metallics are very pigmented. The mattes are not very pigmented but they’re not patchy, they’re not hard to blend and I have to build up their pigmentation. The highlighter are very blinding and they look really good in pictures and in person. I wished they would sold them separately. Overall, I don’t think you need this palette because the shades are very easy to find and if you have the ABH Soft Glam palette, the shades look similar but ABH palette is very superior in terms of pigmentation and blendability.
Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This has been an unexpected beauty. I had seen several reviews raving this palette but I was honestly not all that interested until I saw it at Ulta and had a chance to swatch the shadows. Omg they were so pigmented and buttery that I knew I had to have it! The store I was I was sold out so I immediately ordered it online. No regrets whatsoever because all the shadows perform beautifully.
Be aware there is a lot of fall out so I’m sure I’ll be going through the palette quickly.
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
I was soooo excited when I saw this in store and I immediately grabbed it, but let me tell you why I shouldn't have. Although the colors are nice, the formula isn't. You HAVE TO use a lid primer/concealer so that the color will stay. If you don't, giiiiirl it will be a hot mess.

The highlighters are alright, not the best, not the worst.

Overall, I think this is a hard pass for me. I do not recommend it. And I say that with a heavy heart because I love Milani!!
Victoria L.
Townsend
I just purchased this product from Ulta. The pigments are easy to apply and blend. Great for all skin types. Beautiful on pale to tan skin. Once applied this product last all day and night. I will recommend this to my friends and clients.
Cassandra M.
Philadelphia, PA
For anyone that loves drug store finds .. Milani has THE BEST DRUG STORE FORMULA ! Yes I said it! The most blendable, creamy, and pigmented eye shadows in the drug store and I've tried every brand thats available to me in the U.S drug stores and I say all those claims with confidence. The highlighters are also very beautiful yet blinding on the skin. The don't have any glitter in them which drive ME CRAZY in highlights so milani this eyeshadow/face pallete gets an A+ from me FOR SURE !
Annie B.
West Portsmouth
Milani is such a great brand! I don't see how their not high end yet. This eyeshadow palette is amazing.  It has pigment, the formula is so smooth and creamy. And it blends amazingly.  I get all my Mulabu products from Wal-Mart and the prices are incredible.
DeeAnn L.
I was so excited to get this palette and it did not disappoint at all. Great pigmentation. Blendable. The highlights are really pretty. I did a look with it and asked a friend what she thought of the eyeshadow and she was shocked it was from the drugstore. Performs like a high end palette. Would definitely recommend!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Luv this can u get it at sephora?
Hooda Q.
Kitchener , ON
Where do you get this from in Canada??!
Sascha H.
Are these shadows very pigmented ?
Natalie S.
southington
Are these eyeshadows pigmented and blend out well?
Faith M.