BY MILANI

A next-level eye glimmer with a foil finish that lights up the eyes. More shine than shadow, Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine glides smoothly across lids, leaving a buildable sheen that looks beautiful worn alone or on top of eyeshadow for extra intensity. Create endless looks, highlight, define, color and accent your eyes. Available in four expertly curated palettes named after Italy's starriest cities.

Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Mica, Isopropyl Myristate, Ozokerite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Tin oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). +/- May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470).

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have the eye-shadow quad in 03 Florence and i have to say its amazing!😍 Really pigmented and the colors stayed on for a long time ❗❗(maybe due to primers) but its a good product for the price. I do recommend 😊" in 15 reviews
  • "Dream, Sparkle, and Shine...This milani fierce foil eye shine is the definition. There are always those occasions where you just want your eyes to to sparkle and shine and this eyeshadow pallette is my go-to. I love it love love it!!! I love all their products but this one is my favorite...you're not wasting because a little goes a longgg way and it's so easy to apply and spread!! I would absolutely totally recommend it for anyone!" in 11 reviews
  • "Very pigmented and gives a good sparkly payoff. Very easy to use and can be built up. Can combine colours to create a unique look." in 8 reviews
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
Great Scott these foils are fierce! These apply like a dream with your fingers, the applicators you can toss they do no good. The only downside of them is they do not mix well with each other and you have to use a glitter glue of some sort I recommend nyx glitter glue. But the COLOR and SHINE is phenomenal! Aust have for a year round touch of glam!
Tanya J.
Review for: Rome more...
Milani 😘..love the colors ,you can definitely see the glitter on your eyes.Creamy shadow ,I tried gliding the applicator but I think works best when u tap it on ur eye that way the color won’t vanish or your fingertip..
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
Review for: Naples more...
These are beautiful! They are very high shine cream eyeshadows that amp up any look. I’m not a huge fan of cream products usually but I really like these. If you use these though definitely do your eyes before your foundation because there is a lot of glittery fallout.
Naudia M.
Mesquite
Review for: Florance more...
Very pretty but has flaws when applying it will come off this was my first time using this and maybe my last time it isn’t very long lasting I’ve had this product for 2 months and when I apply it’s chalky and ends up leaving patches
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I cannot say more good things about this! I'm in love with these. The colors. The foil that makes it glow with glitter! This is the only drugstore foil I ever found that is affordable. It's head on with the stila ones but this one has more colors and cheaper with great results!
Hannah A.
Vista, CA
Review for: Rome more...
Honestly i like it but when i bought it i didnt realize it was a vaseline type of eyeshadow. I like it except for that part because it does not last as long as id like and it rubs off really easily.
Ali M.
Review for: Naples more...
I was a bit disappointed by these. They creased up throughout the day and honestly just didn’t look good. I’ve played with them a bit and they can be okay but definitely not my favorite.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
I was at my local CVS the other day to replenish my almost empty bottle of the Milani conceal and perfect foundation and the Milani setting spray (both holy grail items) when these foiled shadow quads caught my eye, and I had to buy them. I have used them a few times now and I think they are gorgeous, super pigmented and creamy and I applied carefully using the rubber applicator and had very little fall out.
I would definitely recommend this product and I will definitely purchase the other color options.
Lauren M.
I own this in every color and absolutely love it! I love the creamy formula that dries to powder. It can be applied with your finger or the included applicator and then blended out with a brush. It says perfectly and does not crease! I love this for a simple eye look or added shimmer for a glam look! Really can't recommend this enough!
Katherine B.
Storrs, CT
The reason I don't rate this product higher might just be because I'm not sure how to use it. When you layer the product, it is very opaque, but because it is creamy, it looks a little chunky. When you put in on in thinner layers, it looks like a shimmer eyeshadow with larger glitter flecks. I have a friend who loves borrowing this palette from me to use the pink shade, so it could work well for you!
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
How would this product look on brown eyes?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
How good is the pigmentation? Is it bette applying it how it is or wet?
Maddison B.
Dansville, NY
How do these compare to other Milani shadows pigmentation wise? Also are they actually foiled or more just shimmery/glittery