BY MILANI

Buy on Walgreens
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say more good things about this! I'm in love with these. The colors. The foil that makes it glow with glitter! This is the only drugstore foil I ever found that is affordable. It's head on with the stila ones but this one has more colors and cheaper with great results!
Chantilly M.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product i have all the foil eyeshadow quads but its a bit messy. It is hard to apply in my opinion because it is a cream pigment. When you apply it with a brush it has alot of fallout. I find it best to apply with your finger and a glitter base.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was at my local CVS the other day to replenish my almost empty bottle of the Milani conceal and perfect foundation and the Milani setting spray (both holy grail items) when these foiled shadow quads caught my eye, and I had to buy them. I have used them a few times now and I think they are gorgeous, super pigmented and creamy and I applied carefully using the rubber applicator and had very little fall out.
I would definitely recommend this product and I will definitely purchase the other color options.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this in every color and absolutely love it! I love the creamy formula that dries to powder. It can be applied with your finger or the included applicator and then blended out with a brush. It says perfectly and does not crease! I love this for a simple eye look or added shimmer for a glam look! Really can't recommend this enough!
Katherine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reason I don't rate this product higher might just be because I'm not sure how to use it. When you layer the product, it is very opaque, but because it is creamy, it looks a little chunky. When you put in on in thinner layers, it looks like a shimmer eyeshadow with larger glitter flecks. I have a friend who loves borrowing this palette from me to use the pink shade, so it could work well for you!
Randi K.
Sayre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this beautiful eyeshadow it's everything you want in a sparkle shadow from the drugstore it's so easy to apply and easy to get I use it atleast once a week there is 4 shadows in the quad and they are so creamy and buttery the packaging is beautiful and they have just the right amount of sparkle you can get them at any drugstore or Walmart and I would recommend these for the price they are absolutely amazing!!
Lauren S.
Martinez, GA
I did a wear test on these. I have oily lids. I do use an eyeshadow primer and I set the primer. I think the colors are beautiful and I love the Florence quad. The formula is creamy but it dries. Honestly the little rubber "brush" that comes with the palette was well thought out. My finger works better but I wasn't mad at the applicator. I would definitely recommend these they're, in my opinion, dupes for the Stila magnificent metals eyeshadows.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not a fan of this eyeshadow. The applicator is an awful joke. The texture is disgusting, I've never seen anything like it. It's impossible to apply and it doesn't stay on any type of skin, whether you're trying to swatch it or wear it. The shadows look beautiful in the packaging but once you touch them you will realize they are disgusting. Do not waste your money on this product.
hailey e.
los angeles
love it. this cream eyeshadow has lots of pigment! this shadow compares good. the color range is very good. my eye color is brown and i feel like these colors will go well with any eye color. there is not room for improvement. i highly recommend this product!
Laura L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this cuteee palet...they make your look so shining...i buy it at cvs my favorite farmacy..I love the colors because they clear my eyes even more, I have hazel eyes, I am waiting for other colors available...milani fierce foil quartete.