BY MILANI #9 in Eye Primer

Intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadow and increase its wear from day to night by adding the lightweight, crease-proof Eyeshadow Primer to your beauty arsenal. It goes on nude and d ries invisibly; you’ll know it’s working by the professional and smooth look of your eyeshadow. Eyeshadow Primer is the perfect base for your flawless style.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol, Water (Aqua), PEG-40 Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algae Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Methylparaben, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• I'm look for a primer is this worth its money?3 Answers
  • Any one have oily lids? Did this prime work for you?3 Answers
  • How good is this product?1 Answers
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
  • "Buy this stuff all the time in my makeup tutorial thats all you see me use. I love how smooth it glides on and it has a hint of color but not too much. Its my go to primer and i do have dry eyelids so it doesn't make them oily and it doesn't make them dryer. And it doesn't crease on me." in 125 reviews
Edith S.
I have recently purchased the Lorac eye primer, and really liked it, enough that I started to run low, and panicked a bit! I remember hearing a YouTuber that I trust named Emily Noel recommend this primer, even referring to it as her "Holy Grail!" I know that she had the chance to try so many that at this price, I had to try it! I am so incredibly glad I did. I love this eyeshadow primer MORE than the Lorac! Lorac is about 3 times the price, so I am still in shock. I used both on my arm side by side with one of my lower quality eyeshadows and swiped swatches on the bare skin, Lorac primer, and this one, and the Milani was the obvious winner. On days that I used the Milani I noticed that not only was the color of my shadows more intense, but it lasted ALL day and then some, you have to use a makeup remover to even get it to budge. So far, it has worked flawlessly with all of the shadows I have tried it with on a large range of qualities and price points. I cannot stress enough that you should give this a shot, I almost promise that it will save you a ton of money in the future. I will not be using another brand unless I a sent a sample or something, and it somehow beats this one out! AMAZING buy and an official must have for me!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this Milani Eyeshadow Primer! It’s inexpensive and can be purchased at Target, Walmart, and even your local drugstores!

This eyeshadow primer will really bring your eye makeup to life and even allow it to last longer! I recently used this with my Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette (which has lots of beautiful, bright colors) and combining this primer with the colors from the palette were slightly magical. 😍

It’s easy to apply and you don’t need much of the product. Just apply a small amount to your eyelid, blend, and go!

I also love that this primer is easy to blend because some drug store primers tend to be pasty and not blend well at all.

10/10 recommend trying this primer!
Angela W.
Holly
This is a drugstore gem. It’s inexpensive and it works great. It comes in a squeezy tube with a needle nose tip to dispense the product. You need such a small amount. The cream has some slip to it and feels very silky. It also has a very light amount of tint... not enough to really cover discoloration or veining, but it’s enough to give the skin a bit of a blurring quality if you don’t have the aforementioned issues. Cream eyeshadows as well as powdered apply and blend over the primer easily. This works just as well as any of the higher end primers I have used in the past, at a much more reasonable price. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because until recently, Milani was difficult to find where I live.
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
I was recommended this eyeshadow primer here on Influenster. I have tried Milani products and had not been disappointed.
This eyeshadow primer didnt sit well for me, I applied it and it had a negative reaction. It's difficult to describe but the corner of my eyelid felt like it was on fire constantly, and was painful to the touch. I discontinued use immediatley and after a few days I tried it again to verify and sure enough..... The back corner of my eye and eyelid was enflamed and felt like little tiny knives struck it whenever I blinked
It was awful. Lol.

Sorry to be "that one" but I had that experience lol.
I did not see an improving wear on my eyeshadow when I used it either.
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
No matter how many primers I come across, this is always the first one I grab out of my bag. It is one of the best, in my opinion primers in the drug stores. It took awhile for me to really use it correctly I think, for a while my eyeshadow would look crackly and almost chunky. Even blotchy sometimes, once I got used to it it really was a good primer. I could go to sleep after coming in from a night out and wake up with my eyeshadow perfect. That is actually happened way more than I probably should, that should tell you that it works.
Amberly S.
Love this eyeshadow primer. I have naturally very oily eyelids and when I use this primer I never have an issue with eyeshadow fading or creasing, even after a 8 hours or more. It is a nude color but really doesn't offer much in terms of covering discoloration, veining, etc. The consistency is slightly whipped but not too oily or dry. It makes my eyeshadows apply evenly and as true to color as possible. I would recommend apply just a small amount and give it at least 20 seconds to dry down and set in order to get the most out if this primer.
Candy C.
Chicago
" My eyelids have always been pretty oily, and putting eyeshadow was a thing I loved but the creaaibg was so bad I stopped. I saw this primer at Walgreens and decided to give it a try, and let me tell you I was not disappointed at all! It goes on so smoothly, blends easily and makes the eyeshadow pigmentation even better! The first time I tried it I was going to a sweet sixteen it was hot & humid out and my eyeshadow did not crease nor did it fade. It lasted a lot longer than it usually does, and it was hours before I started to see a bit of shine on my eyelids. Very happy with this product and all the Milani products I have used ❤
Jill S.
Cleveland
I recently purchased this primer after hearing rave reviews. I was in need of a good primer I had purchased one for around $20 and it was garbage plus it separated in less than 6 weeks. Anyway I put this primer and shadow on at appx. 5 a.m. I took my makeup off at About 9 p.m. it still looked pretty good! No fading and it didn't look like a muddy mess plus I didn't see any creasing. It wasn't a high end eye shadow it was colourpop Fall palette good eyeshadow but not the best. I cannot recommend this primer enough. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart for around $6 its just as good as the NARS and you get more product for a fraction of the price.
Ariel R.
Flushing, NY
This is my usual primer for my eye makeup. It even works for my eye brows. I think it's a good product. Usually, for me most primers work though. I haven't tried many but it personally, works the same as Urban Decay for me. I don't need feel I need to spend more if eye primers work for the most part but I like Milani cause its affordable and I've been using it for years. It hasn't failed me so I always repurchase it. Sometimes I switch it up, but I always go back to Milani one way or another at some point.
Anna M.
Worcester
Great eye primer! I always set my eyelid primers, and this aids in reducing creasing and prolonging wear time; I also use this under concealer, as this helps to prevent creasing if used lightly. It has a stickier/tacky texture, which is why I always set it after using it. My eyeshadows always blend nicely after using this, I haven't noticed any dragging or skipping using this like other eyelid primers.
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA
My eyeshadow takes off after about an hour, it starts to fade out and messes up with another color, it gets me so sad because I want my eyeshadow to last. If this primer works and makes it stay and you've tried this can you please recommend thank you(:
Katelyn V.
Who else loves this primer?
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Is this better than the urban decay primer?
Victoria R.
I have EXTREMELY oily eyelids. eyeshadow creases the second i put it on my lid. ive heard amazing things from emilynoel83 on youtube. will this product work for me?
Victoria O.
Merced, CA
How do u apply this? Before foundation or after?