BY MILANI #6 in Eyelid Primer

Intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadow and increase its wear from day into night by adding the lightweight, crease-proof Eyeshadow Primer to your beauty arsenal. It goes on nude and dries invisibly; you’ll know it’s working by the professional and smooth look of your eyeshadow. Eyeshadow Primer is the perfect base for your flawless style.

• I'm look for a primer is this worth its money?3 Answers
  • Any one have oily lids? Did this prime work for you?3 Answers
  • Does this eyeshadow primer crease??2 Answers
norma m.
norma m.
Ruskin, FL
OMG i love Milani i feel like every product Milani makes is made for every ethnicity and skin type but this primer is AMAZINGGGG!!! i bought this like 4 years ago tried it once and now i cannot go a day without it! it seems like a really small amount but in reality it last a vary like time one can last about 2 or 3 months depending on how much you like to apply,i have really only lids and once i put milani primer on it will last me at least 15 hours maybe more and i live in Florida so its hot and i get sweaty i can go on for ever lol i love it i recommend it to anyone!
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
I recently tried the Milani Eyeshadow Primer after hearing about it from many different beauty influencers on YouTube. Many of them swear by this product and I have to agree with them. I have tried a few different shadow primers, both high and low-end, but most of them did not hold up to extended wear. This Milani Eyeshadow Primer, however, went above and beyond my expectations (especially for a #drugstore product). I used it on Halloween to keep a very extensive, bright eye look in place. It worked all night long with no creasing or melting.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Shelton, WA
This primer is one of the best makeup products at the drugstore. I bought it because I heard really great things and I was not disappointed! It has a texture similar to the Urban Decay primer potion in that it's slightly beige colored and blend down to a smooth finish. It's really on par with the primer potion and it's so much cheaper. I even did a test one day where I put the Milani on one eye and the UD on the other and they were literally the same at the end of the day. No smudging, fading, or creasing until about 8-10 hours of wear.
Kristina Z.
Kristina Z.
COLLEGE PLACE
My eyeshadow always used to crease, my eyelids usually get really oily and the eyeshadow just melts off, I saw this at Walmart and decided to try since it was pretty cheap. It feels buttery and smooth while applying and it dries off pretty fast, I apply my eyeshadow as usual and it doesn't ever run like before it stays on looking smooth and beautiful even at the end of the day! Very surprised with the quality of this, I use it everyday now and I'm so happy I decided to try it.
Karishma R.
Karishma R.
I can't believe how amazing this eye shadow primer is!! I cannot recommend this enough. It may be a tiny bottle but a little goes a very long way. My eyelids are oily, and this primer makes my eye shadows pigmented, doesn't crease and last all night! Its everything I could ask for. Also, it is a cream color when you squeeze it out of the bottle, but blends into your skin tone (I am Indian with very tan skin) so I think this will work on many different skin colors :)
Angel F.
Angel F.
I have oily eyelids and this primer stops my shadows from creasing and my eyes getting oily all day. It also helps my liquid eyeliner to not smudge which is a amazing. This is certainly the best drugstore eyeshadow primer I've ever used and would highly recommend this for anyone looking for something cheap and affordable. Just remember to wait 30 seconds before applying any eyeshadows just so the primer has a chance to dry down on the lid.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
MARTINSVILLE, IN
This primer is a staple in my kit. I compare it to the Nars eyeshadow base but the Milani helps to cancel color on the lids a little whereas the Nars is completely clear. This base will keep your shadow crease proof until you decide to wash it off! Sleep in your makeup? Wake up the next day looking EXACTLY the same as the second you applied it. Absolutely fantastic and a great price.
Kristy-Marie C.
Kristy-Marie C.
First proper eyeshadow primer I own and bought off of great recommendations. The price was also very affordable and a little goes a long way. I have noticed it does help with the longevity of the shadows and assists in ease of blending. Will recommend for someone who is just starting on shadows and does not want to spend much. Also good for a Makeup Artist's kit.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
I was really surprised when I opened this when I got home because I was expecting it to be white or gel like. Actually, to my surprise it was a nude color. Not like it mattered because it blended out, but still in case anyone purchases it. It surprised me! Lasting power was good, it boosts the intensity of my eye shadow just as good as any high end primer.
Noelia N.
Noelia N.
Bronx, NY
The best eyeshadow primer ever! Before using this product when I wore soft looks, the pigment tended to fade within the next 4 hours of wear. I took this photo 12 hours after I applied the eyeshadows over the primer while we were having a 94 degrees weather in NY. I can't live without this ❤️ by the way the eyeshadows are from the 35F palette by Morphe
Jebneel D.
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA
My eyeshadow takes off after about an hour, it starts to fade out and messes up with another color, it gets me so sad because I want my eyeshadow to last. If this primer works and makes it stay and you've tried this can you please recommend thank you(:
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
I have EXTREMELY oily eyelids. eyeshadow creases the second i put it on my lid. ive heard amazing things from emilynoel83 on youtube. will this product work for me?
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Is this better than the urban decay primer?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA
How do u apply this? Before foundation or after?
Morgan T.