BY MILANI

Intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadow and increase its wear from day to night by adding the lightweight, crease-proof Eyeshadow Primer to your beauty arsenal. It goes on nude and d ries invisibly; you’ll know it’s working by the professional and smooth look of your eyeshadow. Eyeshadow Primer is the perfect base for your flawless style.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol, Water (Aqua), PEG-40 Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algae Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Methylparaben, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• Any one have oily lids? Did this prime work for you?4 Answers
  • I'm look for a primer is this worth its money?3 Answers
  • How good is this product?2 Answers
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
  • "Buy this stuff all the time in my makeup tutorial thats all you see me use. I love how smooth it glides on and it has a hint of color but not too much. Its my go to primer and i do have dry eyelids so it doesn't make them oily and it doesn't make them dryer. And it doesn't crease on me." in 125 reviews
L.Rhodes R.
Taylorsville
This was the first drugstore eye shadow primer I've ever tried. I got it because I had heard such great things about the brand itself but maybe my hopes were just too high. I've use the whole tube because I wanted to be thorough and get a decent opinion of the product and I feel like I reached the point that I was putting this on out of habit because it didn't really do anything for my eye lids. I felt like I was just putting grease on my lids and setting it with powder/transition shades. I don't feel like it smoothed my eye lid, if anything I feel like it made it harder to blend my shadows. The texture of the product feels like there are the tiniest bits of sand in it.. Not something I would repurchase.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this Milani Eyeshadow Primer! It’s inexpensive and can be purchased at Target, Walmart, and even your local drugstores!

This eyeshadow primer will really bring your eye makeup to life and even allow it to last longer! I recently used this with my Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette (which has lots of beautiful, bright colors) and combining this primer with the colors from the palette were slightly magical. 😍

It’s easy to apply and you don’t need much of the product. Just apply a small amount to your eyelid, blend, and go!

I also love that this primer is easy to blend because some drug store primers tend to be pasty and not blend well at all.

10/10 recommend trying this primer!
Angela W.
Holly
This is a drugstore gem. It’s inexpensive and it works great. It comes in a squeezy tube with a needle nose tip to dispense the product. You need such a small amount. The cream has some slip to it and feels very silky. It also has a very light amount of tint... not enough to really cover discoloration or veining, but it’s enough to give the skin a bit of a blurring quality if you don’t have the aforementioned issues. Cream eyeshadows as well as powdered apply and blend over the primer easily. This works just as well as any of the higher end primers I have used in the past, at a much more reasonable price. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because until recently, Milani was difficult to find where I live.
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
No matter how many primers I come across, this is always the first one I grab out of my bag. It is one of the best, in my opinion primers in the drug stores. It took awhile for me to really use it correctly I think, for a while my eyeshadow would look crackly and almost chunky. Even blotchy sometimes, once I got used to it it really was a good primer. I could go to sleep after coming in from a night out and wake up with my eyeshadow perfect. That is actually happened way more than I probably should, that should tell you that it works.
Amberly S.
Love this eyeshadow primer. I have naturally very oily eyelids and when I use this primer I never have an issue with eyeshadow fading or creasing, even after a 8 hours or more. It is a nude color but really doesn't offer much in terms of covering discoloration, veining, etc. The consistency is slightly whipped but not too oily or dry. It makes my eyeshadows apply evenly and as true to color as possible. I would recommend apply just a small amount and give it at least 20 seconds to dry down and set in order to get the most out if this primer.
Lynne M.
Richmond
Best affordable eyeshadow primer!  I have used so many high end primers in the past and tried this for kicks.  I ended up loving it.  It is light, creamy and slips over your eyelid easliy and smoothly-no tugging!  This primer has a skin toned tint that never interferes with your color.  A little goes a long way and it wears beautifully, no creasing.  I have even used this on my crows feet under my concealer.  A great value and I use it faithfully.
Candy C.
Chicago
" My eyelids have always been pretty oily, and putting eyeshadow was a thing I loved but the creaaibg was so bad I stopped. I saw this primer at Walgreens and decided to give it a try, and let me tell you I was not disappointed at all! It goes on so smoothly, blends easily and makes the eyeshadow pigmentation even better! The first time I tried it I was going to a sweet sixteen it was hot & humid out and my eyeshadow did not crease nor did it fade. It lasted a lot longer than it usually does, and it was hours before I started to see a bit of shine on my eyelids. Very happy with this product and all the Milani products I have used ❤
Ariel R.
Flushing, NY
This is my usual primer for my eye makeup. It even works for my eye brows. I think it's a good product. Usually, for me most primers work though. I haven't tried many but it personally, works the same as Urban Decay for me. I don't need feel I need to spend more if eye primers work for the most part but I like Milani cause its affordable and I've been using it for years. It hasn't failed me so I always repurchase it. Sometimes I switch it up, but I always go back to Milani one way or another at some point.
Emily G.
Columbus
Purchased this after listening to Emily Noel talk about this for years as her HG eye primer. I was wary because nothing has worked for me, high-end or low-end, other than the Nars Pro Prime. Well I put it to the test this weekend wearing it with the Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants. I was not at all disappointed. This held up, for the most part, really well. There was creasing around the 6.5 hour mark which isn't untypical for me. I am going to have to play around more with it and test it with different shadows and conditions. This is the only drugstore primer that has ever held up for that long without becoming oily on my lids within 30 minutes. Definitely give this a shot. I don't think you'll be sorry you did.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I heard so many good things about this primer. It took me awhile to realize a little goes a long way. I mean like a really small dot for both eyes. I find I need to blend it very well. It does however, keep my eye makeup looking great and long lasting.
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA
My eyeshadow takes off after about an hour, it starts to fade out and messes up with another color, it gets me so sad because I want my eyeshadow to last. If this primer works and makes it stay and you've tried this can you please recommend thank you(:
Katelyn V.
Who else loves this primer?
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Is this better than the urban decay primer?
Victoria R.
I have EXTREMELY oily eyelids. eyeshadow creases the second i put it on my lid. ive heard amazing things from emilynoel83 on youtube. will this product work for me?
Victoria O.
Merced, CA
How do u apply this? Before foundation or after?

Amazon