BY MILANI #10 in Eye Primer

Intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadow and increase its wear from day to night by adding the lightweight, crease-proof Eyeshadow Primer to your beauty arsenal. It goes on nude and d ries invisibly; you’ll know it’s working by the professional and smooth look of your eyeshadow. Eyeshadow Primer is the perfect base for your flawless style.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol, Water (Aqua), PEG-40 Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algae Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Methylparaben, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Milani Eyeshadow Primer

Start your review of Milani Eyeshadow Primer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Buy this stuff all the time in my makeup tutorial thats all you see me use. I love how smooth it glides on and it has a hint of color but not too much. Its my go to primer and i do have dry eyelids so it doesn't make them oily and it doesn't make them dryer. And it doesn't crease on me." in 125 reviews
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only drug store eyeshadow primer that actually works for me! This tube is so convenient to throw into my makeup bag and it lasts forever!
I was very impressed with this primer because it wasn’t oily like all of the others I’ve tried. All it takes is a little dot and it will cover the whole lid. I set the primer just because I don’t want to take the chance of my eyeshadow sticking or creasing. I can tell a huge difference in my eyeshadow when I don’t have this product. I would definitely recommend, it is very affordable. I will be purchasing this eyeshadow primer again.
Kevali B.
Humble, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this primer! On days that I'm not lazy enough to just use concealer, I use this! And I can actually see a huge difference! I have it in the shade 01 Nude which is the color of my lids. It's a skin color which blends in seamlessly and also keeps the pigments I lay on top on my lids for pretty much all day. Highly recommend this if you are trying to keep your eyeshadow on all day just how you put it on
Jillian R.
Annapolis, MD
Purchased at: Target
By far the best eyeshadow primer I’ve used in a long time. Used to be a huge fan of urban decay and smash box but I felt like the wands got kind of gross and I couldn’t ever get all of the product out. My eyelids are very oily also, so for a long time I switched to using elf since nothing seemed to work anymore, until I read reviews about this one and I’m a huge fan now. Eyeshadow stays all day again & I can put as much/little as I want on my eyelids with a separate brush or my fingers, since it’s a squeeze tube.
Kayla B.
Louisville
I love the Milani eye primer. It's kind of a silky cream texture and has a beige-y skin color to it. It's not white. It makes my eyeshadow last throughout the day. Which says a lot because I have hooded, oily eyes so my eyeshadow usually creases really bad.
Christina T.
Fresno, CA
This is one of the best drugstore eyeshadow primers for sure. It's opaque stays fairly tacky after drying down. I have hooded eyes so not much will prevent creasing on me but it does help. As far as the longevity of my shadows I'd say that it definitely helps my shadows stay on longer and keeps my looks staying vibrant throughout the day.
Belinda N.
I’ve been using this for so long, it’s a good product sometimes eyeshadows look muddy but I’m not certain it’s the primer. Products blend over it pretty well and it dries down pretty quick. If you’re looking for something with pigment this isn’t it because it dries down clear but overall it’s good.
L.Rhodes R.
Taylorsville
This was the first drugstore eye shadow primer I've ever tried. I got it because I had heard such great things about the brand itself but maybe my hopes were just too high. I've use the whole tube because I wanted to be thorough and get a decent opinion of the product and I feel like I reached the point that I was putting this on out of habit because it didn't really do anything for my eye lids. I felt like I was just putting grease on my lids and setting it with powder/transition shades. I don't feel like it smoothed my eye lid, if anything I feel like it made it harder to blend my shadows. The texture of the product feels like there are the tiniest bits of sand in it.. Not something I would repurchase.
Nduoma M.
It’s weird because when I initially tried this and used it, it was a pretty good eyeshadow primer. I had nothing to compare it to but I thought it was good. When I went to try I recently, it was difficult to use and apply eyeshadow to. I might have used too much, maybe that’s the problem, but it was really weird. Other than that, it’s a good primer.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this Milani Eyeshadow Primer! It’s inexpensive and can be purchased at Target, Walmart, and even your local drugstores!

This eyeshadow primer will really bring your eye makeup to life and even allow it to last longer! I recently used this with my Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette (which has lots of beautiful, bright colors) and combining this primer with the colors from the palette were slightly magical. 😍

It’s easy to apply and you don’t need much of the product. Just apply a small amount to your eyelid, blend, and go!

I also love that this primer is easy to blend because some drug store primers tend to be pasty and not blend well at all.

10/10 recommend trying this primer!
Angela W.
Holly
This is a drugstore gem. It’s inexpensive and it works great. It comes in a squeezy tube with a needle nose tip to dispense the product. You need such a small amount. The cream has some slip to it and feels very silky. It also has a very light amount of tint... not enough to really cover discoloration or veining, but it’s enough to give the skin a bit of a blurring quality if you don’t have the aforementioned issues. Cream eyeshadows as well as powdered apply and blend over the primer easily. This works just as well as any of the higher end primers I have used in the past, at a much more reasonable price. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because until recently, Milani was difficult to find where I live.
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA
My eyeshadow takes off after about an hour, it starts to fade out and messes up with another color, it gets me so sad because I want my eyeshadow to last. If this primer works and makes it stay and you've tried this can you please recommend thank you(:
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Is this better than the urban decay primer?
Katelyn V.
Who else loves this primer?
Victoria O.
Merced, CA
How do u apply this? Before foundation or after?

Target