BY MILANI #12 in Eyelid Primer

Intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadow and increase its wear from day into night by adding the lightweight, crease-proof Eyeshadow Primer to your beauty arsenal. It goes on nude and dries invisibly; you'll know it's working by the professional and smooth look of your eyeshadow. Eyeshadow Primer is the perfect base for your flawless style. see more...

• Is this a good eyeshadow primer? 2 Answers
  • Better option for a great eyeshadow primer? I mean, can I replace m...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to other high end eyeshadow primers?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Shelton, WA
Review for: Nude
This primer is one of the best makeup products at the drugstore. I bought it because I heard really great things and I was not disappointed! It has a texture similar to the Urban Decay primer potion in that it's slightly beige colored and blend down to a smooth finish. It's really on par with the primer potion and it's so much cheaper. I even did a test one day where I put the Milani on one eye and the UD on the other and they were literally the same at the end of the day. No smudging, fading, or creasing until about 8-10 hours of wear.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Review for: Nude
I have oily eyelids and this primer stops my shadows from creasing and my eyes getting oily all day. It also helps my liquid eyeliner to not smudge which is a amazing. This is certainly the best drugstore eyeshadow primer I've ever used and would highly recommend this for anyone looking for something cheap and affordable. Just remember to wait 30 seconds before applying any eyeshadows just so the primer has a chance to dry down on the lid.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
Review for: Nude
I absolutely love this primer. I reach for this more than any high end primer. I never have any creasing, it's not drying, makes my eyeshadow look brighter and stay longer. It has a slight color but not too dark so you may want to use a second base to cover any discoloration. I do set it with a powder. Love it. Total drugstore gem.
Callie R.
Callie R.
Galax, VA
Review for: Nude
This product is amazing! I bought it to use when practicing my makeup but since have started to use it on a daily basis. It is just as good as my high end primers. It was very creamy and set well on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to try a new eye primer.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Review for: Nude
Love this primer so much! it is so inexpensive and I honestly use it more than some of my high end primers. It does have a strong cosmetic scent, so if you are sensitive to strong scents I do not recommend this. It is a nice cream color and blends beautifully into the skin and into eyeshadows.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Nude
I love this eyeshadow primer it's by far one of the best ones that I have tried I pretty much use this product everyday when I want too make sure that I want my makeup to stay all day and honestly I would buy this product many more times 😊💜
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Williston, ND
Review for: Nude
My go to primer I will always have this on hand. My shadows stay all day and look fantastic. Feels good on my eyes not drying. I'm so glad I found this eyeshadow primer. It is very affordable and works just as good as a high end primer!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Nude
I use this every morning to keep my eye shadow in check all day. I never have to worry about creasing. This product is a great dupe for the more expensive Urban Decay eye primer. I would definitely recommend trying this product!
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: Nude
I liked how it dried nicely in my lids but the consistency wasn't so great. I felt like my lids became greasy after just a few hours of using which ruined my entire eyeshadow for the day. I recommend only for short time usage.
Harjeet N.
Harjeet N.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Nude
If u haven't used it. U need to run and get it. It's hands down the best out there for such an affordable price. Makes ur eyeshadow last all day . When I am out of my paint pod I always use this. I will continue to repurchase
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Is this better than the urban decay primer?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Where can I get this
Kebrina B.
Kebrina B.
Manitowoc, WI
Would you say this keeps your eye makeup stay on for a long period of time? My eyelids can get oily so would like to know if it would stay?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Does this work as well as high end eye primers?
Karen C.
Karen C.
Ventura, CA
Where can I fin this primer ?