BY MILANI

Smooth-glide formula delivers expert lining that doesn t skip. Sharpens to a fine-line point. see more...

• I haven't tried a pencil eyeliner is this a good brand to start w...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Bonaire, GA
Review for: Eye Pencil True Black 0.04 oz; 1.15 g
The color is pigmented and it's soft as you apply it. The only thing I don't like about this is that I can't wear it in my water/tight line. On my eyelid it lasts and doesn't move. It'll last maybe an hour in my waterline. I do have watery eyes so maybe it will work better for others.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyeliner. Really has great pigmentation and the lasting power is amazing. I would recommend this product.
Vanity H.
Vanity H.
Review for: Eye Pencil Dark Brown 0.04 oz; 1.15 g
It's very good for a natural look! When you don't want to look like you're wearing a lot of makeup just line your lash line and add some black-brown mascara and you're good to go!
Kimi C.
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Eye Pencil Dark Brown 0.04 oz; 1.15 g
Love using this for my eyebrows. Perfect color and consistency. Lasts all day long through work and sweat!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Review for: Eye Pencil Green Glamour 0.04 oz; 1.15 g
I like this brand its not pricey and it has really fun colors that give you an ex tra fun look. Definitely good for experimenting with fun colors
Jhasper P.
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Eye Pencil True Black 0.04 oz; 1.15 g
This eye pencil is of the upmost quality. I use it all the time and I would recommend to anyone!
Malaikia S.
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Eye Pencil Dark Brown 0.04 oz; 1.15 g
This is so good to use for eyebrows, it is really thin, and precise. It doesn't run out fast like other pencils. I use it everyday!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Eye Pencil Green Glamour 0.04 oz; 1.15 g
My review is not technically for this exact product, but for this product in the color blue blaze. I picked up the milani eyeliner pencil in blue blaze because I thought it would be a great dark blue color to bring out my natural blue/grey eyes. Let me just say that the color was in fact fantastic and nicely pigmented, but the formula was so incredibly horrible. Maybe I just got a bad lot, but this pencil was SO HARD, and not even remotely creamy. I had to apply so much pressure to use this pencil that it ended up giving me a headache, and even still, the product did not come out in a smooth line but rather in a patchy, chunky line. I ended up throwing it out because it just wasn't worth the work.
Jeanmarie W.
Jeanmarie W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
The only eyeliner that I'll use! Very pigmented and stays on. Been using it since I was in middle school.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Eye Pencil True Black 0.04 oz; 1.15 g
Love this pencil! The color pay off is pretty good, and the applicator feels great on your face when you use it!
Elena T.
Elena T.
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't tried a pencil eyeliner is this a good brand to start with?