BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smooth-glide formula delivers expert lining that doesn t skip. Sharpens to a fine-line point.

• I haven't tried a pencil eyeliner is this a good brand to...2 Answers
Milani Eyeliner Pencil
  • "The best ones I've ever try. It's so creamy and the pigmentation is amazing. To wear it as eyeshadow base its perfect, makes your smokey looks so uniform. It stay for long time in the water line. I've use it for makeup hallowin looks and I only has to fill it with shadows." in 4 reviews
Jessica S.
Clovis, CA
My review is not technically for this exact product, but for this product in the color blue blaze. I picked up the milani eyeliner pencil in blue blaze because I thought it would be a great dark blue color to bring out my natural blue/grey eyes. Let me just say that the color was in fact fantastic and nicely pigmented, but the formula was so incredibly horrible. Maybe I just got a bad lot, but this pencil was SO HARD, and not even remotely creamy. I had to apply so much pressure to use this pencil that it ended up giving me a headache, and even still, the product did not come out in a smooth line but rather in a patchy, chunky line. I ended up throwing it out because it just wasn't worth the work.
Crystal S.
Bonaire, GA
The color is pigmented and it's soft as you apply it. The only thing I don't like about this is that I can't wear it in my water/tight line. On my eyelid it lasts and doesn't move. It'll last maybe an hour in my waterline. I do have watery eyes so maybe it will work better for others.
Vanity H.
It's very good for a natural look! When you don't want to look like you're wearing a lot of makeup just line your lash line and add some black-brown mascara and you're good to go!
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Such a good product that will not disappoint. Gives you bold looks and has a very creamy feel to it. One of the best drug store brand eyeliners out there.
Amy M.
I like this brand its not pricey and it has really fun colors that give you an ex tra fun look. Definitely good for experimenting with fun colors
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
This is so good to use for eyebrows, it is really thin, and precise. It doesn't run out fast like other pencils. I use it everyday!
yecenia M.
Moline, IL
I have this pencil the white one I love using it for my water line to make my eye pop out and it easy to use come on nice
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
Milani is awesome cheap prices for amazing quality! I actually wore this color on my birthday made my brown eyes pop!!
Paige F.
Marietta, GA
Love this pencil! The color pay off is pretty good, and the applicator feels great on your face when you use it!
Andrea P.
Trinidad, CA
Good price, quality, not so great. Wouldn't recommend for professional use, although it is okay for a quick fix.
Elena T.
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't tried a pencil eyeliner is this a good brand to start with?