BY MILANI

If you’ve ever struggled with liquid eyeliner before—ever had it skip or smear—the mistake-proof Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner is for you. The high tech, felt-tip tool makes a liquid lined eye a breeze. The non-feathering, water-resistant formula comes in the richest, deepest black available. Use this liquid liner for a long-wearing, intense eye look that's professionally precise.

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Styrene /Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Does anyone else use this and how do you like it 1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner actually waterproof? I haven't tried wea...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work? ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "My favorite eyeliner! It's easy to use and I'm able to do wings every day without spending too much time! It's affordable and lasts a long time too! I will def be purchasing again! " in 10 reviews
  • "This was my go to eyeliner. I loved how intense the black was. And the shape of the packaging allowed me to get a perfect grip and perfect my winged liner." in 6 reviews
  • "I was looking for a new liquid liner and i bought this one. I don't regret it! Its very weirdly shaped but you get used to holding it . I like how its very dark and it DOESNT smear. Ive tried a lot of other liquid liners even when they say waterproof they still smear, but not this one. " in 3 reviews
Lucía M.
Pontotoc, MS
Me encato es super facil de usar y es practico y ase muy linda la linea me gusto muchooo lo recomiendo mucho
Tara P.
staten island
The liner is very pigmented but you have to had some layers to get the jet black color you want...
Carla S.
Yes Nyx was first with this type of eye liner, but I kind of prefer this one, though I don't this like the competition one. It is matte, easy to apply and lasts a long time. I definitely recommend it!
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
This has become my very favorite liquid eyeliner!! The felt tip delivers enough product that you get an even cover, but it doesn't feather, or smear. It dries down matte in a short period of time, and the tip is incredibly precise! The ergonomic handle takes a little while to get used to, but it's amazing!!
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite eyeliner. I love how it doesn't miss the mark. It doesn't smudge and last all day. This makes my eyes pop.
Deveron T.
Eddyville, IL
I can’t find this eyeliner pen anywhere, since mine ran out. But I loved it. The design made it easy to make wings or simply even out your liner.
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
Don’t waste your money. Color pigment is awful and you have to trace over the same line multiple times. Purchased at cvs for $6-7. I wanted to like this: out of every makeup technique and product liquid liner is the hardest for me to master. I have hooded eyes and I was really hoped for an alternative eyeliner that would make it easy for me to get a precise elongated cat eye. No luck with this :/
Kaylee T.
Perfect black color. Goes on smoothly. Perfect contoured grip. Use in my regular makeup routine. Nest eyeliner I've EVER used.
Adele M.
I LOVE this eyeliner! It’s extremely affordable and long lasting. It’s easy to apply and clean up if you mess up. My only issue is that the tip dries out way too quickly. But i still buy it every time.
Taylor M.
Broomfield, CO
Makes putting on eyeliner so much easier I love this eyeliner alloy would deff recommend
Kinsley R.
Does this actually work? ?
Xochilt M.
Managua
Is it good on oily lids? I sweat a lot and my liners usually smudge on the outer corner...
Michell K.
Is this eyeliner actually waterproof? I haven't tried wearing it on a day out, but I tried it on one time when I stayed at home, and when I was cleaning my wings with a wet q-tip, it wasn't too difficult to take off.
krystal h.
vidalia la
Does anyone else use this and how do you like it