BY MILANI

If you’ve ever struggled with liquid eyeliner before—ever had it skip or smear—the mistake-proof Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner is for you. The high tech, felt-tip tool makes a liquid lined eye a breeze. The non-feathering, water-resistant formula comes in the richest, deepest black available. Use this liquid liner for a long-wearing, intense eye look that's professionally precise.

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Styrene /Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Does anyone else use this and how do you like it 1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner actually waterproof? I haven't tried wea...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work? ?2 Answers
Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Eyeliner
  • "My favorite eyeliner! It's easy to use and I'm able to do wings every day without spending too much time! It's affordable and lasts a long time too! I will def be purchasing again! " in 10 reviews
  • "This was my go to eyeliner. I loved how intense the black was. And the shape of the packaging allowed me to get a perfect grip and perfect my winged liner." in 6 reviews
  • "I was looking for a new liquid liner and i bought this one. I don't regret it! Its very weirdly shaped but you get used to holding it . I like how its very dark and it DOESNT smear. Ive tried a lot of other liquid liners even when they say waterproof they still smear, but not this one. " in 3 reviews
Jacqueline B.
Newport Coast, CA
How does this not have more reviews?! This is hands down my BEST beauty secret - I tell someone about it every time I get asked about my eye liner. It is so easy to hold and use, I recommend it to anyone regardless of their makeup skills.

There is a nearly identical item on the market from another drugstore brand that simply does not hold up to this Milani liner's quality (Milani's does not dry out as fast and is several dollars less!)

My only complaint is that I wish they carried it at more CVS locations! :)
Tara P.
staten island
The liner is very pigmented but you have to had some layers to get the jet black color you want...
Raquel L.
Sugar hill , GA
I looooove this eyeliner is my holy Grail eyeliner I have bought this liner 3 times already its a really helpful and slides on smoothly
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
This has become my very favorite liquid eyeliner!! The felt tip delivers enough product that you get an even cover, but it doesn't feather, or smear. It dries down matte in a short period of time, and the tip is incredibly precise! The ergonomic handle takes a little while to get used to, but it's amazing!!
Basant M.
It's a little tricky to get used to, there's a small learning curve! But honestly worth it, it's so black and easier to get a steady line with. Received as a recent birthday gift!The packaging is professional and sleek and it looks fab on my dresser next to all my other products, not at all tacky.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Shalai G.
W Valley City, UT
I love this, it's a little hard to get use to the handle. But it makes beautiful lines. Definitely buying more in the future. Highly recommend. #wingsonpoint
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite eyeliner. I love how it doesn't miss the mark. It doesn't smudge and last all day. This makes my eyes pop.
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
I've been struggling with eyeliner forever now. My hands shake so much that it makes it incredibly hard to make a straight line. I saw this and decided to give it a try. I find the shape so much easier to use than the normal pen. My one thing is that it isn't waterproof but that's really the only con that I have.
Keyundra C.
Michigan City, MS
perfect eyeliner. not to messy. Use it everyday to enhance my beauty. Last long and not to pricey.
Kinsley R.
Does this actually work? ?
Xochilt M.
Managua
Is it good on oily lids? I sweat a lot and my liners usually smudge on the outer corner...
Michell K.
Is this eyeliner actually waterproof? I haven't tried wearing it on a day out, but I tried it on one time when I stayed at home, and when I was cleaning my wings with a wet q-tip, it wasn't too difficult to take off.
krystal h.
vidalia la
Does anyone else use this and how do you like it