BY MILANI

If you’ve ever struggled with liquid eyeliner before—ever had it skip or smear—the mistake-proof Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner is for you. The high tech, felt-tip tool makes a liquid lined eye a breeze. The non-feathering, water-resistant formula comes in the richest, deepest black available. Use this liquid liner for a long-wearing, intense eye look that's professionally precise.

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Styrene /Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Does anyone else use this and how do you like it 1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner actually waterproof? I haven't tried wea...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work? ?2 Answers
Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Eyeliner
  • "My favorite eyeliner! It's easy to use and I'm able to do wings every day without spending too much time! It's affordable and lasts a long time too! I will def be purchasing again! " in 10 reviews
  • "This was my go to eyeliner. I loved how intense the black was. And the shape of the packaging allowed me to get a perfect grip and perfect my winged liner." in 6 reviews
  • "I was looking for a new liquid liner and i bought this one. I don't regret it! Its very weirdly shaped but you get used to holding it . I like how its very dark and it DOESNT smear. Ive tried a lot of other liquid liners even when they say waterproof they still smear, but not this one. " in 3 reviews
Valerie G.
Gainesville
Don’t waste your money. Color pigment is awful and you have to trace over the same line multiple times. Purchased at cvs for $6-7. I wanted to like this: out of every makeup technique and product liquid liner is the hardest for me to master. I have hooded eyes and I was really hoped for an alternative eyeliner that would make it easy for me to get a precise elongated cat eye. No luck with this :/
Adele M.
I LOVE this eyeliner! It’s extremely affordable and long lasting. It’s easy to apply and clean up if you mess up. My only issue is that the tip dries out way too quickly. But i still buy it every time.
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
This product from milani liquid eyeliner, I love it because it stay longer, and is really easy to apply it on my eyes! With this one I finally could make my eyeliner perfection! So I recommend this one to any girl who need to make their eyeliner perfect! ✨👌😍
Roselí R.
Davie, FL
Es un delineador muy bueno para uso diario, para delineados simples y rápidos. La duración es buena, el aplicador es muy práctico e ideal para llevar en el bolso de mano
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
This has become my very favorite liquid eyeliner!! The felt tip delivers enough product that you get an even cover, but it doesn't feather, or smear. It dries down matte in a short period of time, and the tip is incredibly precise! The ergonomic handle takes a little while to get used to, but it's amazing!!
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
I've been struggling with eyeliner forever now. My hands shake so much that it makes it incredibly hard to make a straight line. I saw this and decided to give it a try. I find the shape so much easier to use than the normal pen. My one thing is that it isn't waterproof but that's really the only con that I have.
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
Great for doing wings since the formula is so dark and the applicator is easy to use. It's a great price as well and is convenient to buy. The only downside is I have noticed it smudges a little easier than some eyeliners,  however considering the price and easy application I would buy it again.
Gloria O.
This is amazing ! The felt tip makes the line that you are trying to make super precise!! I feel that it really allows you to make your line super thick or super thin and of course right in between. I got this at Walmart so you know it was super inexpensive.
Carla S.
Yes Nyx was first with this type of eye liner, but I kind of prefer this one, though I don't this like the competition one. It is matte, easy to apply and lasts a long time. I definitely recommend it!
CrueltyFreeFreak 🦄.
Not sure if I enjoy this product or not. Its awkward to apply at first. It creates a smooth, black line. The price is affordable. Simple packaging. Isn't really the longest lasting although, it started to smudge off my eye lids within 8 hours.
Kinsley R.
Does this actually work? ?
Xochilt M.
Managua
Is it good on oily lids? I sweat a lot and my liners usually smudge on the outer corner...
Michell K.
Is this eyeliner actually waterproof? I haven't tried wearing it on a day out, but I tried it on one time when I stayed at home, and when I was cleaning my wings with a wet q-tip, it wasn't too difficult to take off.
krystal h.
vidalia la
Does anyone else use this and how do you like it