Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Mahreen K.Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Ivana L.

BY MILANI

The party-proof Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner with an easy-to-use felt tip allows you to create a thin, medium or thick line just by switching up the angle you hold it. Waterproof, transfer-proof and non-feathering, it glides on smoothly in a single stroke and stays right where you put it.

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

Buy on Target*
Ivana L.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm actually a big fan of this eyeliner, its long lasting, it has a precise tip, it's a great value and goes on smooth. The warning? as shown on the picture on my hand, slow and steady wins the race. I'm someone who's used to doing my winged liner on both eyes in less than a minute. If you go too fast, or press too hard it WILL feather immediately (as shown on the left two lines on my hand.) overall it's a great product to have in your bag or kit. It does actually last too. Just practice a little with it first!
Victoria O.
Warren, MI
I love liquid eyeliner and it is one of my go-to makeup items. This eyeliner is one of my favorites. It stays put for quite a long time and it's incredibly pigmented. A downfall of this product is that I wish there was more of it. I wish they would maybe just make the amount of product you get a little bit bigger it would be 5 stars. Highly recommended.
Kate B.
Milani is one of the best drugstore brands. After purchasing the Infinite Liquid Liner, I had to try this product. The liner goes on easily from the felt applicator and is 100% waterproof. After a 9-5 work shift, the liner was a bit lighter than before, but still present. I highly recommend this product and it can be found at Walmart or Walgreens.
Andrea P.
Baldwin Park
I love this liner it is very easy to use and get a perfect wing I really love it and stays on all day I would really like to recommend this liner To anyone that loves there liner on fleek and comes in different colors I have a dark blue and purple besides my black..
Alyssa m.
I love this eyeliner! It's very pigmented and very easy to apply, it dries very fast. And the best part is it doesn't move or fade off all day. I've even fallen asleep with it on by accident and it was still looking fresh when I woke up. I would highly recommend
Stephanie A.
Picayune , MS
Unfortunately I did not care for this product although I usually do love this brand the eyeliner was very disappointing. It bleeds on your eyes and does not stay it's not long wearing and for the price I would not buy this again
Caroline B.
Based on other reviews, I may have gotten a dud, but man the one I have did NOT work. The day I bought it, I tried it out on my eye and I could barely get the just the wing of the eyeliner to come out of the eyeliner. It ran dry so quickly and even though it was cheap, I do not recommend it at all.
jazmyn r.
absolutely adore! it's such a rich black color, it doesn't flake or fade throughout the day. the packaging is aesthetically pleasing. the felt doesn't come off easily. the only improvement i could think of maybe is making it easier to take off with out residue
Steffie T.
NAvarre, FL
Loved this product when I first got it. It lasts about a few weeks, I wear eyeliner everyday. It starts drying out really fast making the tip hard to use and make a straight line. Would buy again.
Jenny M.
Fresno, CA
I love the felt tip but it seems to dry out quick. I can do an awesome cat eye with this I just wish it would last longer.. I still buy it though it's one of my go to eyeliner.