2 colors available

BY MILANI

Full Color Definition In One Stroke. Extreme Fine Felt-Tip Point With Easy Grip Handle. Waterproof Non-Feathering Long-Wearing Paraben-Free Made In Germany see more...

• How is this product for drawing a wing?1 Answers
  • How good is this liner? Is it lasting? Matte? Easy to use?1 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about milani lately, what would you compare this p...1 Answers
Tara F.
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE this eyeliner! I always get compliments on how well my liner looks, how precise and how pigmented it is. I don't have any issues with it smearing, smudging or fading as I wear it. I find that it applies so smoothly and makes creating my line very easy. I have used many brands of liners and this is by fast my favorite, from high end to low end. I buy it time and time again and it's so affordable. This brand should be more recognized in the makeup world because they have tons of amazing products in their line. If you haven't tried this liner you need to get out to cvs or walgreens ASAP.
Yaneth M.
Yaneth M.
I am all for eyeliners! This product has been one of the best purchases I've made when it comes to inexpensive drugstore eyeliners. It's easy to handle, and the tip has a great thin size that paves ways for easier thin to thick eyeliner looks. This is one that most definitely should be in your purse at all times, aside from having one at home I always carry one with me due to its inexpensive price. During the day I'll have a thin eyeliner and later at night I can always go thicker!
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Renton, WA
I have bought so many drugstore liquid liners one after the other hoping that each one would work for me. I finally got to buying the milani eye tech extreme liner and was not disappointed like I was with other drugstore liners. This liner will not budge until you're ready to take it off with your makeup remover. It is also very easy to apply and easy to do a wing. I've noticed that the liner also doesn't dry up as quick as the other drugstore liquid liners I have tried.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Pembroke, NC
Awesome liner that stays in place all day. I totally recommend this product, it's easy to apply, does not run, and does not get hard and cracked up like others I have tried. My one major plus to this product is that even when it gets wet I never have raccoon eyes which is awesome for mw because I always end up on spontaneous trips whether it is hiking, kayaking, or just swimming. It is an essential basic product to add to your makeup bag.
Madison C.
Madison C.
If anyone has told you this is a dupe for Stila or Kat Von D then they are lying.

Is this good for an emergency when you need eyeliner but don't have the time to get a good one or if your tight on money ?

The tip is felt and very fine and long.
The lines is rather thin and can be built up to a thicker line.

However this barely lasts 4 hours on my lids , they are rather oily.

Carmen W.
Carmen W.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely fluid eyeliner, with a precise tip that stays precise for as long as a week. After a week, it begins to dull, but for $8 eyeliner you can't really complain when it lasts you a month in color and accuracy.

I tend to do the wingtip daily, and Milani's eyeliner makes it easy to apply and remove with daily makeup removers. Highly recommend for a drugstore brand!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure what to think of this eyeliner. I have the one that is waterproof, and yet it still transfers up onto my upper eyelid and literally looks like it's slipping off my eyelid every time I use it. I let it set for at least 5 minutes before I do anything else, and yet it still does not stay all day like a waterproof liner should.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really love this. To begin with, I used to swear by Tarte, however, This has completely changed my mind. It's super pigmented, goes on really easily, stays put, and the pen itself is great! I don't have any issues with the pen drying out or getting flimsy like I have with other brands. You really can't beat it for the price!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner
I have used Milani makeup products for years now and I have never been disappointed. This Extreme Liquid eye liner is my absolute favorite for when I want to do a quick cat-eye that will last the entire workday. Its smooth felt tip adds for extra ease applying the liner and having it stay in place. I will definitely buy it again!
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Middletown, MD
I love this eye liner! I ordered it off of Amazon for a decent price that it is so worth! It comes out smoothly with a bold black look. It looks great when you use it over top of eyeshadow. It isn't all smudgy and clumpy. I use almost everyday and it never gets old to me. I love the felt tip! I give it a 10/10!
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
Covington , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last all day? I'm always on the go and I need a liner that lasts ALL day and doesn't budge!!
Sophie F.
Sophie F.
Chico, CA
Does this bleed. because lots of my eye liners tend to. please answer
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the tip of the brush? Hard or soft
Laura H.
Laura H.
Ottawa, ON
Does it come off easily? How easy is the application process?
Suvana B.
Suvana B.
Does it last long and does it smear easily?