Milani Eye Tech Define 2-in-1 Brow + Eyeliner Felt-Tip Pen, Black / Natural Taupe

BY MILANI

2-in-1 precision pen for defining brows and eys. Tapered tip for precision application. Easy to use angled tip for natural looking brows. Brow color glides on smoothly for a lush, natural looking brow Rich black color achieves various liner looks from thin to bold Quick drying formula that lasts for hours; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Megan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Eye Tech Define 2-in-1 Brow + Eyeliner Felt-Tip Pen, Black / Medium Brown, .04 oz
Honestly I thought this was good when I first use it however it made my eyebrows look like I drew them on with sharpie. I was literally known as the one who had sharpie eyebrows it was so bad it does not look natural at all to me
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this, Milani had an awesome idea on the eye Tech define 2 in 1 precision pen for eyes and brow! But I'm not too crazy about the brow definer, but the liquid eyeliner is to die for, it's so smooth and so nice with a very fine tip felt liner to achieve any look and winged liner super easily and the liner stays put all day with no smudging and smearing, I've worn this eyeliner for over 16+ Hours, Gotta love that!!!!
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
This was my very first felt tip eyeliner and it was actually very easy to use. The only drawback is that it dried out quickly so I can't give it the full five stars. The packaging kind of reminds me of the Stila liquid liner which is rather nice. I bought it at my local Walmart and would definitely recommend and would buy again if my Walmart still carried it. I might just have to buy it online.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first discovered this product at Marshall's and it was only $1.99. I knew that I previously tried Milani products and I loved them so I thought why not give this a try. I'm glad I did it's easy to use and highly pigmented. I wish the pen didn't dry out so fast but other than that I love it!
Alicia M.
Amazing product! Something I think everyone should own! I used to use tje product every day! It has amazing pay off pigment for the price! It's so smooth and easy to use! Go on and pick this up from your local drug store! I know I would! This is an amazging product overall!
Kasey G.
Brady, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Milani Glitzy Eyez, PRECIOUS SILVER is my absolute favorite eye pencils! Very high pigments and creamy and stays put all day! I highly recommend Milani products as they are vegan and cruelty free on top of being very amazing and high end quality!
Marcia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I've never thought to use a felt to fill in my brows. I love the angle shape so I could have a very defined brow. and the they pointed eyeliner tip for the perfect cat eye.
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is more like a marker than a pen. It looks nice if you have the right shade, but because it is like a marker, I would recommend putting it on your brows before you put foundation on. If you try to put it over any other product it doesn't work. It will dry out the marker.
Cierra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so well. My little sister and I buy this all the time and I would recommend this to everyone. I am a repeated user and it's easy to apply. It also lasts for a long time. Yes I would buy this again because it's affordable
Bryana R.
I started doing my brows about 2 yrs ago when I discovered Milani's Eye Tech Define 2-in-1 brow felt tip pen it blends nicely with my natural brow the felt tip applicator allows me to make precise lines completely under my control easy application with no mess