BY MILANI

Achieve beautiful brow status with one side—then flip to the other side to create perfectly lined eyes. Do it all with one dual-ended pen! An angled felt tip makes brow sculpting easy by filling in sparse areas for a healthy look. The black liquid eyeliner side has a tapered tip, making it ideal for creating thin or thick lines. Available in three brow shades, with one black liner shade.

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. +/- MAY CONTAIN: Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), D&C Green 5 (CI 61565), Black 2 (CI 77266), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Milani Eye Tech Define 2-In-1 Brow + Eyeliner Felt Tip Pen
  • "I love the tip and the black ink is pretty dark and it lasts pretty long. It's also affordable. " in 7 reviews
Satyra W.
I like the marker it is very versatile but takes some getting used too. You must have a deft and light hand or you will end up looking like you have marker on your face. The lighting washed out my pic but the marker can really give you nice hair like strokes and easily blends out with a spoiler. You can also use it to make cute freckles if you have the lightest brown shade.
Jasmin K.
Washington, UT
This product is so undervalued it's insane. I'm huge about my brows and this pen is my new holy grail for perfect brows. I love the two different tips, the skinny side is perfect for this very thin brow like strokes. The thick side is my ultimate favorite though, the shape of the tip makes it so you don't even need to use the other side. It is perfect for filling in the bald patch in my eyebrow, and I VERY lightly use it to make the front of my brows darker and more natural. It's honestly amazing. It's a bit like painting honestly and it take my okay brows to perfect. I use it with Anastasia dip brow or the balm brow powder.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I absolutely love this, Milani had an awesome idea on the eye Tech define 2 in 1 precision pen for eyes and brow! But I'm not too crazy about the brow definer, but the liquid eyeliner is to die for, it's so smooth and so nice with a very fine tip felt liner to achieve any look and winged liner super easily and the liner stays put all day with no smudging and smearing, I've worn this eyeliner for over 16+ Hours, Gotta love that!!!!
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
so the eyeliner part of this is amazing, i really love it. it's super easy to use and it comes out really nice. prob the only problem i have with this is that it's a bit liquidy so u have to be gentle w it. and i don't really fill in my eyebrows since they're already thick and have a nice shape, but i probably wouldn't use the eyebrow side of this product anyway bc it's kind of just like a marker and the color selection isn't too great. but the eyeliner is definitely great for creating a perfect wing!
Tracy T.
Lansing
The product dried out very quickly and didn't last long at all.  The blonde eyebrow pencil gave a very orange tint rather than a blonde.  I did really like the eyeliner.  It lasted for a full day and was easy to wipe off at the end; however, like i said the product didn't last long before it dried out.
M D.
Aldan, PA
Review for: Dark Brown / Black more...
Pretty good especially for the price. Ladies (or gentleman) we know how pricey some of these eyebrow products can cost so having a decent drug store alternatives is great! There are not alone of color variations and I find that it can be hard to find sometimes.
Kasey G.
Brady , TX
Milani Glitzy Eyez is my absolute favorite eye pencils! Very high pigments and creamy and stays put all day! I highly recommend Milani products as they are vegan and cruelty free on top of being very amazing and high end quality!
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
Product is more like a marker than a pen. It looks nice if you have the right shade, but because it is like a marker, I would recommend putting it on your brows before you put foundation on. If you try to put it over any other product it doesn't work. It will dry out the marker.
Cierra M.
This works so well. My little sister and I buy this all the time and I would recommend this to everyone. I am a repeated user and it's easy to apply. It also lasts for a long time. Yes I would buy this again because it's affordable
Bryana R.
I started doing my brows about 2 yrs ago when I discovered Milani's Eye Tech Define 2-in-1 brow felt tip pen it blends nicely with my natural brow the felt tip applicator allows me to make precise lines completely under my control easy application with no mess