BY MILANI

Be bold with your eyeliner. For bold lines in one stroke, look no further than Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eyeliner. The felt-tip makes application easy and the no-smear, no-smudge formula ensures a lasting look that you'll love.

Paraben-Free: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Black 2 (CI 77266), Polyacrylate-16, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Disulfonate, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate.

• I will like to know do milani eye liner good and are they...2 Answers
  • Is this easier to apply than normal liquid liners?3 Answers
Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner
  • "This eyeliner is my go to for a fabulous black line! I got it at Kmart and the first time I used it I was skeptical... It was thin and watery but I think it was just that it was stored up for a while. I turned it tip down for the day and then when I swatched it I fell in love!! It is a liquid liner but the ease of application is closer to a pencil but without the draggy feeling. It is super black and super pigmented. Even if forget about my eye makeup and rub my eyes it doesn't smudge." in 3 reviews
Rania B.
Sala al jadida
As you see this is how it look like .... it look soo good espicially with brown and black eye i bought it from a web site Eyeko Fat Liquid Eye Liner
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Is this easier to apply than normal liquid liners?
Bonisue R.
I will like to know do milani eye liner good and are they a good brand?

Target