Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner, Black 01, .08 fl oz uploaded by Christine H.Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner, Black 01, .08 fl oz uploaded by sylvia l.Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner, Black 01, .08 fl oz uploaded by Rania B.

BY MILANI

The next installment of our best-selling Eye Tech series goes bold! The bold felt-tip point creates a variety of dramatic winged looks in one stroke application. Smear smudge-proof, this liner lasts all day. Paraben-free. see more...

• I will like to know do milani eye liner good and are they a good ...2 Answers
  • Is this easier to apply than normal liquid liners?3 Answers
Maiah A.
This eyeliner is my go to for a fabulous black line! I got it at Kmart and the first time I used it I was skeptical... It was thin and watery but I think it was just that it was stored up for a while. I turned it tip down for the day and then when I swatched it I fell in love!!
It is a liquid liner but the ease of application is closer to a pencil but without the draggy feeling. It is super black and super pigmented. Even if forget about my eye makeup and rub my eyes it doesn't smudge.
Christina G.
Colorado Springs
Love this product and will keep buying it. Iv'e tried similar products from piladio and other brands and none of them lasted like this stick, or were as good a deal. This one is excellent and I can use it for a couple of months before needing to replace it. Very black and bold. Never had an eye liner that was easier to apply a smooth line or more fun to use. I mostly only recommend it for upper line though. I use a waterproof stick for the bottom.
Karina G.
Riverside, CA
Milani cosmetics are pretty good especially when considering the price. However, this was not my favorite product. This is very simple to use and works great at creating great wings but the pigmentation was lacking. I hoped it would be darker. This also tends to fade easily. I do think this product is good for beginners or for getting your wing started.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Amazing! This eyeliner makes achieving a bold cat eye so easy to do! The pigmentation is really dark and inky, dries quickly, and doesn't smear or smudge. It's nearly 100 degrees today in Sacramento, and my eyeliner hasn't budged at all! I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone, whether new to liquid eyeliner or not!
Purp R.
I have never used liquid eyeliner it has either been a pencil or gel . Milani was the first liquid eyeliner I have tried and it has been awesome super easy to use , I was actually nervous about trying it but it feels great stays on long , easy for me to wing it lol
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
I really love this liquid eyeliner. I tend to use liquid eyeliner almost every single day. I love wearing the cat eye. :) And let me tell you this eyeliner works best. It glides right through and doesn't make your eyeliner look squiggly.
Adrianne R.
I honestly did not like this liquid liner. At first it worked nicely then it starts to fade after a while of wearing it. Also the tip is messed up so I can't do any straight lines with it.
Angie P.
Ogden
This eyeliner will not budge. It has lost lasting power and is so easy to apply!! I also love that it's affordable.
LaDonna Bailie Ann K.
Salyersville
Love this eyeliner! It wear all day not smudges! Goes on smooth and got a grate shape to do bold liner looks
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
This eyeliner is one of my all-time favorites!  It's so inexpensive and the pigment is out of this world!
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Is this easier to apply than normal liquid liners?
Bonisue R.
I will like to know do milani eye liner good and are they a good brand?