Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Rania B.Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Christine H.Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by sylvia l.

BY MILANI

Be bold with your eyeliner. For bold lines in one stroke, look no further than Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eyeliner. The felt-tip makes application easy and the no-smear, no-smudge formula ensures a lasting look that you'll love.

Paraben-Free: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Black 2 (CI 77266), Polyacrylate-16, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Disulfonate, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate.

• I will like to know do milani eye liner good and are they...2 Answers
  • Is this easier to apply than normal liquid liners?3 Answers
Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner
  • "This eyeliner is my go to for a fabulous black line! I got it at Kmart and the first time I used it I was skeptical... It was thin and watery but I think it was just that it was stored up for a while. I turned it tip down for the day and then when I swatched it I fell in love!! It is a liquid liner but the ease of application is closer to a pencil but without the draggy feeling. It is super black and super pigmented. Even if forget about my eye makeup and rub my eyes it doesn't smudge." in 3 reviews
Monica O.
San Jacinto , CA
Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner which for the price works better than many of the higher priced bold liquid eyeliners I’ve tried. I’ve tried A LOT!!! 👍🏼
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
Milani products never lets me down, and this product is no different! I am a liquid eyeliner freak and I was so happy when I added this one into my collection! It is so bold and black and stays put! Highly recommended from a girl who uses hella amounts of eye liner!
Maiah A.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this product and will keep buying it. Iv'e tried similar products from piladio and other brands and none of them lasted like this stick, or were as good a deal. This one is excellent and I can use it for a couple of months before needing to replace it. Very black and bold. Never had an eye liner that was easier to apply a smooth line or more fun to use. I mostly only recommend it for upper line though. I use a waterproof stick for the bottom.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Amazing! This eyeliner makes achieving a bold cat eye so easy to do! The pigmentation is really dark and inky, dries quickly, and doesn't smear or smudge. It's nearly 100 degrees today in Sacramento, and my eyeliner hasn't budged at all! I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone, whether new to liquid eyeliner or not!
Purp R.
I have never used liquid eyeliner it has either been a pencil or gel . Milani was the first liquid eyeliner I have tried and it has been awesome super easy to use , I was actually nervous about trying it but it feels great stays on long , easy for me to wing it lol
Karina G.
Riverside, CA
Milani cosmetics are pretty good especially when considering the price. However, this was not my favorite product. This is very simple to use and works great at creating great wings but the pigmentation was lacking. I hoped it would be darker. This also tends to fade easily. I do think this product is good for beginners or for getting your wing started.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
I really love this liquid eyeliner. I tend to use liquid eyeliner almost every single day. I love wearing the cat eye. :) And let me tell you this eyeliner works best. It glides right through and doesn't make your eyeliner look squiggly.
Adrianne R.
I honestly did not like this liquid liner. At first it worked nicely then it starts to fade after a while of wearing it. Also the tip is messed up so I can't do any straight lines with it.
Angie P.
Ogden
This eyeliner will not budge. It has lost lasting power and is so easy to apply!! I also love that it's affordable.
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Is this easier to apply than normal liquid liners?
Bonisue R.
I will like to know do milani eye liner good and are they a good brand?