BY MILANI

Be bold with your eyeliner. For bold lines in one stroke, look no further than Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eyeliner. The felt-tip makes application easy and the no-smear, no-smudge formula ensures a lasting look that you'll love.

Paraben-Free: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Black 2 (CI 77266), Polyacrylate-16, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Disulfonate, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate.

• I will like to know do milani eye liner good and are they...2 Answers
  • Is this easier to apply than normal liquid liners?3 Answers
Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner
  • "This eyeliner is my go to for a fabulous black line! I got it at Kmart and the first time I used it I was skeptical... It was thin and watery but I think it was just that it was stored up for a while. I turned it tip down for the day and then when I swatched it I fell in love!! It is a liquid liner but the ease of application is closer to a pencil but without the draggy feeling. It is super black and super pigmented. Even if forget about my eye makeup and rub my eyes it doesn't smudge." in 3 reviews
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This created one of the best wings I’ve ever made. It’s a large felt tip which I’m not used to. For someone who is used to creating a winged line with smaller felt tips- I highly recommend this for beginners for those not sure where to begin.
Louise T.
Canton, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I am very disappointed with this product. Specially cause Milani is my favorite drugstore makeup brand. It is not pigmented at all and looks like an alcohol pen. I took a picture in order to compare with other brand! Seriously don’t buy it!
Briana N.
I love it when I use it. Especially if I want a bolder look. The feeling of the pen gives a good feeling, so it is easier to hold. It works great for when I want to make a thicker wing, so it is easy to use for that. I would buy it again. Also would 100% recommend for those who like it bold.
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
Milani products never lets me down, and this product is no different! I am a liquid eyeliner freak and I was so happy when I added this one into my collection! It is so bold and black and stays put! Highly recommended from a girl who uses hella amounts of eye liner!
Jamie O.
Memphis
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I Unfortunately am getting wrinkles on my eyelids so it is very difficult for me to put eyeliner on them anymore but with this eyeliner, I don't have a problem with that.
Monica O.
San Jacinto , CA
Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner which for the price works better than many of the higher priced bold liquid eyeliners I’ve tried. I’ve tried A LOT!!! 👍🏼
Maiah A.
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Love this product and will keep buying it. Iv'e tried similar products from piladio and other brands and none of them lasted like this stick, or were as good a deal. This one is excellent and I can use it for a couple of months before needing to replace it. Very black and bold. Never had an eye liner that was easier to apply a smooth line or more fun to use. I mostly only recommend it for upper line though. I use a waterproof stick for the bottom.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Amazing! This eyeliner makes achieving a bold cat eye so easy to do! The pigmentation is really dark and inky, dries quickly, and doesn't smear or smudge. It's nearly 100 degrees today in Sacramento, and my eyeliner hasn't budged at all! I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone, whether new to liquid eyeliner or not!
Purp R.
I have never used liquid eyeliner it has either been a pencil or gel . Milani was the first liquid eyeliner I have tried and it has been awesome super easy to use , I was actually nervous about trying it but it feels great stays on long , easy for me to wing it lol
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Is this easier to apply than normal liquid liners?
Bonisue R.
I will like to know do milani eye liner good and are they a good brand?

Target