Milani Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Roneta P.Milani Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by menna d.Milani Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Ambika V.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description Milani Eye Shadow Quad # 15 Desert Suedes Features:Milani Eye Shadow Quad 15 Desert SuedesCustomer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or...

• How pigmented is this eye shadow and how long does it las...3 Answers
Milani Eye Shadow Quad
  • "I LOVE this shadow! It's my go to when I want To take something g for travel that isn't too big. It's long lasting, it is pretty pigmented and it does exactly what I want it to do. " in 4 reviews
  • "These are some of the BEST drugstore eyeshadows I have ever used. I dare say they could be the best form the drugstore. They are pigmented, so creamy and buttery and blend like a dream. The matte shades, especially, are so awesome. I think the matte shades are as good as the Kat Von D Shade and Light palette. Yep..they are that good. The shimmery shades are good as well. I have nothing bad to say about these palettes. I just want them to come out with MORE!" in 4 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a good brand! And you can find this brand anywhere, I usually shop at Walmart or Walgreens for milani. But this eyeshadow is surprisingly very pigmented! It goes on nice, the only thing that sucks is that there is quite some fallout. I would recommend this to people just be careful, place something under your eye to avoid the fall out and you really can’t do anything for the fallout in the little palette.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
This is such a pretty set. Very neutral and works for any occasion. I love it on days I don't want a bold look or for special occasions. Does have a bit of fallout but it does on nice and blends well. I have a few of their quads and love them all!
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX
Great quality of eyeshadow! Glides on smoothly and requires minimal shadow since it is well pigmented! I love using this eye shadow for a softer every day look! I would definitely recommend you buy it and give it a try!
Janine R.
A great transition shade works really good and a great price and you can get it everywhere they have stepped up their game and I’m extremely happy with it the packaging could be better but overall happy
Karen J.
This is a pretty inexpensive palette, that's great , neutral colors. This is something I keep in my makeup bag for when i'm going to be going on a out of town work trip. The pigmentation is not super wonderful, but it does wear for a long time. I have dark brown eyes, and it really does compliment them.
Sarah D.
Girl let me just tell you there colors are to die for. Ya it's pricey but it's worth it 1000%! Easy to use and apply they blend well! This is my fave eyeshadow I think this is the best tbh haven't found one that was better and I would buy this again
Eleni V.
Philadelphia , PA
love most milani products and this is no exception!! good color payoff, very pigmented and easy to blend. pretty packaging especially for the price. can be found at the drugstore. lasts all day with a primer and i would buy again. nice variety of colors in each quad!!!
Megan K.
Madison, WI
I really like the colors that are in this quad and was excited to try them. They are a little ashy and I find using a wet brush works better for application. I was also disappointed to find a lot of fallout as I was applying this. Although the pigmentation is good and the colors appear the same on your lid as they do in the package I was disappointed by the powdery formula
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
I like the color choices and find they complement each other well and also blend nicely. The only major drawback for me is that this eye-shadow doesn't seem to have the same staying power as some more expensive brands but for the cost it works well.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really like this eyeshadow. The earthy tones are really popular right now. The colors go great with everything . It is a great it's a great fit even though it's not as expensive as some of the other brand.
Stephanie G.
How pigmented is this eye shadow and how long does it last on the eyes?