Milani Eye Shadow uploaded by Amairany L.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Milani Eye Shadow- 27A Pink-a-Dilly

Milani Eye Shadow
Milani eye shadows are just beautiful and such a bargain for such a good price! They blend very well and have a variety of colors I have almost everyone . ­čĄŚ­čĄŚ­čĄŚ if your not an online shopper I know they sell Malani products at Fred Myer. They have more beautiful and affordable products as well.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I love this shadow I love how it definitely very pigmented and I love the colors they have them the price was very affordable as well & I definitely want to try new eyeshadow from this brand as well ­čĺľ
Alicia R.
I love Milani products. They are always well pigmented and come in gorgeous shades. I love this shade, its buildable and it has such a lovely rosey hue to it. It also blends out extremely well. I definitely think that these are a good value, I have stocked up on a few different colors!
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
The eyeshadow has good pigmentation and blends fine. I noticed a lot of fall out when I used the eyeshadow but it is worth it for the color pay off. They are pretty long lasting especially with a primer.
Leticia A.
I purchased this eye shadow in the bright blue shade and it wasn't as pigmented as I thought it would be. Every time I use it I have to wet my brush. Also there is a lot of fall out but it was a very beautiful shade.
Rocio M.
Love this color and any other Milano product you can't go wrong with this brand great prices all the time for being a drugstore product.
Ashley f.
Dallas
This makup line always works really good for me it last all day it and its affordable you can find thia product at any drug store