BY MILANI

Kayla C.
This is my favorite eyeliner ever for my lower lashline. I've been using it for years and constantly get compliments on it. The price is great and the pencil is creamy & long lasting. I can't say enough good things about it. I will continue to repurchase and should actually stock up in case they discontinue it!
Gwen H.
I really enjoy Milani products and this eye liner is no difference the package is nice and pencil is nice it work, it easy to used the blue looks great on you and stay on your skin for a long time with out coming off and I have bought this item about three times already. I would say give it a try and write a review for yourself.
Leslie A.
Riverside
Love it , so creamy  . I am super obsessed with this product, I use it on the daily and use it for any occasion no matter what. This is my go to lip liner. Color ranges so well it is suitable for any occasion and will last all day long. I recommend this to everyone!
Samantha G.
Edmond
Yessssssssssssssss love this little thing right here. And it's awesome its creamy and doesnt slide everywhere. I have brown eyes so it makes mine pop. They are fairly cheap for such a awesome product. I would but this product 10 fold and in diff. Colors as well
Ana G.
Kealakekua, HI
These eyeliner pencils are very pigmented!! I love them😍 Not like other brands that don't even show up on your waterline.. they are very affordable products that value their cost. It's better than some of the high end products
Jasmin O.
86406
 They are OK don't stay on your eyes fried long but they have a lot of options to change from packaging is great . Don't last very long  that's the only thing that sucks.  Are use this product when I want to go for something colorful on the eyes
Kenzie F.
If you love a pop with your eyes, this is your product! It's very easy to apply. And glides onto the eyelid and is easy to work with when applying to the water line. I suggest this product to people with more of a darker eye color. It looks best when it's placed with darker eyeshadow colors. Overall pretty nice product.
layla C.
Pikeville
It is a pretty good product. It looks like a color pencil and glides onto your skin very easily. It’s great for thin lines when sharpened and thick lines when not sharpened.
Chrissy D.
South Daytona, FL
I love all Milani products.the quality of there products are the best and they are just as good as high end products. If you love mac and urban decay milani isa must try
Grace M.
Rock Hill, SC
I love the color it's so big and bold. I would recommend this to anybody that I know therefore you should get it.   I love how the point is not to Stabby it's like soft someone touches your eye it doesn't hurt if feels like it's gliding on your skin. Would 100% recommend