Milani Eye Liner

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made in the USA

• I want to know, how works this eyeliner? Is it waterproof? 1 Answers
  • I want to know, how works this eyeliner? Is it waterproof? 1 Answers
  • This eyeliner is a liquid liner, right?1 Answers
Milani  Eye Liner
Milani Eye Liner
  • "YAY! my page was approved! So I love this eyeliner. This baby is just as good as the urban decay liner I fell in love with at sephora that is about $19 a pop. I tried it on both on the top of my lash line and on the inside of my water line and did zumba for an hour. When I was done, my eyeliner was still in tact and smudge free! I was amazed. This is def. a product that I continue to use and recommend to everyone. Best of all it’s 100% paraben-free!! I wear contacts and this liner didn’t smudge or go into my eye causing any discomfort. So I’d def. this one or the regular milani eye liner. They go on smooth and don’t smudge and with the price of the urban decay liner you can buy 3 of these liners. " in 8 reviews
  • "They go on smooth and don’t smudge and with the price of the urban decay liner you can buy 3 of these liners. " in 5 reviews
  • "The most waterproof and smudge proof eyeliner pencil that I have ! The black color is really intense.. It give you strongly pigmented color.. The on that I hate is, really difficult to clean my make up when I use this eyeliner" in 4 reviews
morgan l.
OAK RIDGE, NJ
this is my favorite eyeliner EVER. i have used and tried so many with no luck. it either rubs off or leaves a mark on my eyelid. I have oily skin and everything rubs off. This eyeliner is bullet proof! It does not budge but easily can be removed with makeup remover. I suggest this to every single friend i have.
Jeriney R.
Milwaukee, WI
I liked this product a lot, despite the formula being a little too thick and the applicator being a little tricky to use. Overall I think it's a great choice for long-lasting waterproof eyeliner but I just really couldn't get used to the thickness of the liquid itself
See V.
Fresno
This eyeliner is more on the metallic side than glitter. However Milani is very well known for their glitters. It wasn't exactly how I thought it would be but I'm not disappointed.
Tina S.
Orlando, FL
This eyeliner will not budge and last all day long. It is a fave of mine but I know it is not easily liked. It can be a little difficult to work with depending on the person because the texture is a little goopy and thick. But I can maneuver and work with it well. I wouldn't recommend it if you are in a hurrt. You would definitely have to take your time. Once you get use to it the end product is amazing. Long last and black as ever. Even after showering and exfoliating the test swatch was still on my hand. See photot
Kate B.
This is quick drying and will last through out the day, plus it's waterproof. With that being said, you only have one chance to apply it. If you mess up, remove with makeup remover immediately!  The brush isn't too great so you'll need to be an expert to apply this. But, if you're going to be out all day or at a water park, this is your product.
Nikki Y.
I wasn't really a big fan of this liner. It looks pretty in the tube but there was no pigmentation to it at all. Maybe I just got a bad batch but it didn't work for me. I love milani products though and will possibly try again in the future. Even if I don't find this to work for me, then I am sure I'll find other products to show some love too.
Monica F.
Miami
This Milani Gold Eyeliner is the best thing you could ever buy. Like yeah your highlight is poppin’, your eyeshadow is glowing, but what about that boring black eyeliner? Well, this eyeliner does the job so well. It’s not stick and it’s easy to apply. It gorgeous on whatever color eyes you have, even browns ! When the sun or light hits it, boom! Beautiful!
Kelsey S.
i really like this eyeliner it goes on smooth and the black is a great deep black and mine stays matte and not shiney which i love and it also doesn't smear down my face  even if i wear it all day and in the humid heat i would buy this again because of this and its not expensive
Amaya D.
I love this product! I definitely recommend this product! This product is not pricey , it's very affordable! I use this product all the time. It has a nice finishing look, and the color really pops out! I definitely will buy this product again !
Hannah P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the color! It makes my eyes pop! However, it does fade quickly, especially since my eyelids can get a bit oily. It works great when used with a primer and using a white eyeliner underneath to really pop the color!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
What is your favotite shade?
Sabina H.
I have oily eyelids and no matter what eyeliner I use they always smudge. Does anyone else have this problem and had this eyeliner go on and stay on without smudging?
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Does this eyeliner run? Every eyeliner I use runs in the inside and outside corners of my eyes.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it last all day? does it also smears?
Gisell  D.
I have oily eyelids and was wondering if this eyeliner is any good? Plus does it have a matte finish?