BY MILANI #38 in Eyeshadow

• How do these shadows blend? Are they chalky? How pigmented are they?3 Answers
Makayla C.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: Plum Basics
I have been on the lookout for some new eyeshadow palates and I'm pretty happy to have stumbled upon these. After receiving Urban Decay Naked 1, 2, and 3 for Christmas I wanted something just as good but different! I think these shadows blend out very very nicely and give off just the right amount of pigmentation. I think they are about 10 bucks with around 4 or 5 palates available. I have number 05 Earthy Elements. I love these colors in mine, they work together so well. I would have liked to have 3 mattes and 3 shimmer but at least we get mattes! There are 2 mattes and 4 shimmers, the brush is okay. The tapered side of the brush is like the exact shape and feel of the ELF crease brush I own! Overall very great product. I will purchase more and I think they are well worth the price! Also, adore anything milani because of the gold!
Arkira K.
Review for: Bare Necessities
So I'm a beginner in makeup & the last couples of weeks I'm been trying to build my makeup collection. The first eyeshadow I brought was the E.L.F California Baked Eyeahadow palette and it was not pigmented at all even after I wet my brushes I was disappointed do to the fact the packaging was beautiful and the colors popped until I applied them. So I decided to try the Milani 02 bare necessities which I picked up today. Soon as I got home I did I swatch of all the color and intensely fell in love! They are very pigmented. Great for all skin colors & so affordable. This will be my go to palette for my
everyday look. I think I'll be buying another soon just as an backup!

* P.S the colors are without a base or primer!
Eyvonne H.
Review for: Plum Basics
This product was so hard to find. Which made finding it so much more enjoyable (thrill of the chase and all). I found this beautiful gem and I have loved using it ever since. The colors are SO pigmented and soft. There's a bit of kick up when your brush hits the palette, but surprisingly no fallout on the cheeks which is so nice. Even the brush that comes with it is good quality (for a drugstore palette). I can't find anything bad to say about this palette other than its very sought after and difficult to find for those of us who don't like buying makeup online. If you don't have this one yet, what are you waiting for?!
Adrianna O.
Review for: Bare Necessities
For a drugstore palette this is nice, but not HG (I would give it a 3.5 stars). The two matte shades and the top right shade are very good. Nice and creamy with good color payoff. The two darker colors are nice and smooth and work better packed on with fingers, but lack pigmentation when blending out with a brush. The first base shade is really bad. No pigmentation and chunky glitter. Despite the inconsistency with the formula and color payoff, I still think this is a great palette because of the two matte shades. You can create such a pretty look with this palette! I did a GRWM on my YT channel (littlebitluxe)
Victoria B.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Earthy Elements
A lottt of new drugstore eyeshadows are sub par imo... BUT this little Milani palette holds its own! great pigmentation and easy to blend. That orange is ideal for creating a beautiful warm look! Yaaas! I will say if you're eyeing the two lighter shimmer shades, you may be let down... those two have the least color payoff. The larger panned shade had more glitter than the actual color pigment comes through, so not something I'd use, which is why this gem lost a star. Overall though, a great, affordable, easy to use palette you can create several looks with! Milani FTW!
Savannah W.
Review for: Plum Basics
I LOVE this palette! I have greenish eyes so the purples are great for making them pop. You get everything you need in this palette for a great price. (I believe $8.99). My only issue is the top right light pink glittery "speciality" color doesn't go onto my eyelids well, and the glitter is to large. It's a gorgeous color, don't get me wrong, just doesn't work well for me as eye shadow. I'll save it for my 5 year old daughter to play with for fun. I want to buy a few more of these palettes, the pigment is outstanding! I highly recommend these palettes!
ana r.
Review for: Bare Necessities
I love nude palettes and I had a few other ones before this one but I came to love this product. Its my go to and the reason the name even rubbed off. I always have this palette in my makeup bag. It has a quality pigmentation and it easily blends. I love milani's eyeshadow palette since they are affordable and you can buy them in the drug store,
I bought mines at walgreens. It does come with a brush but I just prefer to use one of my own brushes. This is also good for beginners since it gives direction on a way you could do your eye makeup look.
Kenya F.
Mission, Tx
Review for: Earthy Elements
This palette exceeded my expectations! I'm a warm toned type of girl and this is awesome! The shadows are super pigmented and blend very well! There is fall out but tapping your brush helps! Milani also has more different palettes that can suit you. This palette is great quality for the price which was $8-$9 at Walmart! I did a look with this and I will upload it later on today on my YouTube! Just look up Kenya Fuentes and look for my recent video! I recommend it because it's so affordable with great quality!
Shari R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Earthy Elements
I am always on a tight budget so I can't afford high-end palettes. But I find sometimes you find pigmented products at the drugstore if you shop around. I've been using Milani periodically for years so when I heard Blogger Ameera Nassir rave about the Earthly Elements palette in her awesome tutorial I just had to search for it. I found it at Publix to my surprise! I'm excited for autumn as the colors will compliment my style and wardrobe. The colors are warm, creamy and blend well for a $10 palette.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Plum Basics
I have been suspect to purchase the palette because ive had single eyeshadows from milani and they do not go on very well. BUT this palette is amazing, all the colors go on well. they last all day and they go on perfect with and without primer. i can use these colors in lots of different ways and thats perfect. the colors work so well with my skin tone, i also used them on friends of darker skin tone and it works so well on them too. these are fantastic and i cannot wait to buy more.
Katie T.
Warren, MI
Where can I find this brand of makeup?
krystal ☺.
Do the colors show up well on the skin?
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
How pigmented is this pallet? Is it worth it?
Bree B.
Morgan City, LA
I love this brand but I'm curious as to how pigmented the eyeshadows are? Even if it is not this particular one.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you created more than one look with this?