Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette

Contour, color and create endless looks with a first-of-its-kind eye contour and highlight collection. Each Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection comes with six richly pigmented shades and a step-by-step guide for professional-looking results. Each shade is expertly coordinated to work well in any order to create brilliantly beautiful, one-of-a-kind styles. Dual-ended, pro-artistry brush included.

Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer 338, Silica. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

HooW pigmented are the colors?
Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette What shade or style of this palette is the best for everyday wear and does this palette blend well?
How are The Milani eyeshadows in general? Buttery? Easy to blend?
Start your review of Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“These palettes are so amazing! I bought all 5, and the colors are so smooth and pigmented and so beautiful on every skin tone, and pretty adorable as well! My favorite has to be the bare necessities palette <3” in reviews
Fletcher, NC
Review for: Must Have Naturals
I personally love the “Must Have Naturals” Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette! The packaging of the Milani Everyday Eyes 01 Must Have Naturals Palette is beautiful and golden. It is a shiny gold palette with clear lid so we can see the shades inside. Therefore it is easy to grab the palette we need. But lack of mirror is a bit inconvenient while travelling. However, In addition to the lovely packaging at the back of the palette there is a step by step guide on where to place the colors on the eyes for creating a look, with pictures. I love this idea because it is so helpful for people like me. You also get a small double ended brush which may not be preferable by many of us but it is actually pretty good. Each palette in this collection comes with six eye shadows. The palette is compact. The shade selection is well thought. You can do a complete look using only this palette. This also makes it quite travel friendly with a bit of inconvenience as again there is no mirror. The eye shadows in the “Must Have Naturals Palette” have nice color pay off. The formula of these shadows is very creamy, smooth and blend very well. The Base shade is pale and sheer with some gold shimmer. It is a beautiful highlight for the brow bone and inner corners of the eyes. The Contour shade is a very light brown with some peach undertones. It is matte with good pigmentation and applies smoothly. A great transition color. The Lid color is a beautiful rose-y shade, looks almost like champagne-y rose gold. It has some fall out. However it can best be applied with a damp brush to prevent the fallout as well as to accentuate the shine of this shadow. I would say that if you are an office goer and are in a hurry in the mornings it is a bit inconvenient to wet the brush and then continue with the makeup. The Crease color is a matte finish taupe shade. It has a nice color pay off and blends out smoothly. Specialty is peachy pink shimmery shade. It is sheer but can be build when used with a damp brush. Liner is a matte black. As the name suggests is best used as a liner. Besides the pigmentation of this shade is great. Overall, I have become a big fan of these shadows. The Must Have Naturals Palette is a great neutral palette for creating a simple as well as smoky looks. It is a nice addition to your collection. This palette competes with the high end shadows in terms of quality and also the price is quiet reasonable. Drugstore is really stepping up their game with such amazing products. The Milani everyday eyes eyeshadow palettes are available at different drugstores, the Milani Website and on Amazon.
Marysville California
Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by rachael T.
Review for: Smoky Essentials
The little eyeshadow palette is a great grab and go palette. It has 6 shades. There are 3 shimmer metallic shades and 3 matte shades. The formula is so soft and buttery smooth. The shadows are really pigmented. It has every shade you need for a full smoky eye look. It has a highlight shade that is pretty much flesh color. It works as a base color and a highlight color for under my brows. The 3 shimmer metallic shades are dark and gorgeous. There's a metallic blue shade that looks amazing even by itself. All the shades blend together flawlessly. The shades are very buildable and blendable. You can use all thre shades together or use them by themselves. You can come up with so many different looks with this palette. It works for a day at work or a night out dancing. If I use a lid primer these shades pop so well. After spraying some setting spray over it, it lasts all day. I don't have to reapply it over and over either. Milani Cosmetics is an affordable brand. They have so many high quality products for drug store prices. I totally recommend this palette for anyone looking for something to be able to throw in their makeup bag and go with. Something that they can use for many different looks too. These shades would look great on any skin tone or type. Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette #milanicosmetics #favorite #eyeshadowpalettes #prettycolors
Nitro, WV
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Must Have Metallics
I must say Milani has hit the bullseye! I AM ABSOLUTELY LOVING THEIR PRODUCTS RIGHT NOW!!!!! These products are so creamy. They are very pigmented. They blend so easily. They are true to color, to what is in the pans. Their products are very affordable. I have found all of these products at Tj Maxx, and Marshall’s and can’t wait for them to get more in stock. My collection is growing quickly! Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
Warren, MI
Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by jennifer J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Plum Basics
I love #milani brand this eyeshadow is amazing I haven't used the one I have yet but I have another one and a different color and it is absolutely amazing very pigmented and it is affordable and I would definitely buy again. I loove the applicator brush and that it has a brush on one end is perfect for blending nicely. The colors are pigmented but very subtle and I love thatI have nothing bad to say about these AFFORDABLE eyeshadow palettes a def must buy for eyeshadow lovers.
Evansville, IN
Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by lori O.
Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette is very versatile its warm colors go with so much they are easy to mix and match it will last all day and not smudge or make any mess it is at the midrange on price but worth it i recommend this especially in winter.
Review for: Bare Necessities, Must Have Naturals, Earthy Elements, Basic Mattes
I have four of these. They come with me when I travel. They have a dual sided brush which make it very travel friendly. They do have some kickup and fallout but apply and blend out very nicely. All it’s missing is a mirror. I like each one for different looks. They are solid palettes and have found these to be a staple in my makeup drawer. I’m not as fond of the newer palettes Milani has produced lately but I haven’t actually tried those yet. I do love me a good neutral shadow look with a little sparkle and other than the all matte one they all have a complete look in there for me.
York, SC
Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Marnie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Must Have Naturals
This has fast become my absolute favorite eyeshadow palette. Great selection of colors. They are rich with color and blend beautifully. The matte black is my liner always. It has no fallout at all. The assortment is good day or night so really it's all you need. I just purchased my second one because im starting to hit pan and I get so afraid it will get discontinued. I brag to everyone about how good it is.
Kershaw, SC
Review for: Basic Mattes
I'm generally quite happy with good products that work without added expense. This shadow palette by Milani is the perfect one for mature eyes. It goes on easily, is nicely pigmented and blends really well. It is a lovely every day wear palette and comes in at half the price or more than higher end counterparts. Milani Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection ~ Basic Mattes 07
Review for: Basic Mattes
I didn't find anything special about this palette. It was pretty average. The lighter colors didn't have as much pigment as the darker browns or black. It blends well and lasted me a LONG time but I wouldn't buy it again. I liked the brush that came with the palette because it was compact and practical.
Bloomington, IN
Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Nayely G.
This is a fantastic, easy palette for all occasions. I understand why it’s called “everyday” lol. My only gripe is that the shade in the upper-right corner is very chalky and difficult to work with. If you need a palette to do your eye makeup in the mornings, this is the one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pittsburgh
Pinnalipi C. • il y a 7 mois
Yes great colors
Plano, IL
il y a un an
Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette ? My favorite palette stores around here don't carry it anymore where can I purchase?
Lucia D. • il y a 20 jours
The palette is long lasting , I’d definitely check online
Montreal
Erin B. • il y a 7 mois
Yes!!! I love Milanis palettes, they’re so cheap and great quality for the price. I use the highlight to the far left for my cheekbones, Cupid’s bow, and nose as well!
Manchester, UK
il y a un an
Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette are these pigmented, do they blend easily?
Kristi S. • il y a 5 mois
OMG!!! They are so pigmented!!! I didn't expect them to be so wonderful. And yes they blend like a dream! The foiled shadows are amazing in those palettes. You will love these, I guarantee it!!!!
South Amboy, NJ