BY MILANI

Contour, color and create endless looks with a first-of-its-kind eye contour and highlight collection. Each Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection comes with six richly pigmented shades and a step-by-step guide for professional-looking results. Each shade is expertly coordinated to work well in any order to create brilliantly beautiful, one-of-a-kind styles. Dual-ended, pro-artistry brush included.

Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer 338, Silica. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• What eyeshadow pallets have you hit pan on in the last 6 ...2 Answers
  • Do the colors show up well on the skin?5 Answers
  • Are these chalky or pigmented? What's the wear time like? 2 Answers
Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
  • "These palettes are so amazing! I bought all 5, and the colors are so smooth and pigmented and so beautiful on every skin tone, and pretty adorable as well! My favorite has to be the bare necessities palette <3" in 228 reviews
Krista T.
Review for: Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection - Must Have Naturals more...
I grabbed this Milani eye shadow pallet in 01 Must Have Naturals because it seemed to have a great range of natural shadows that could be used to do an everyday eye look quickly. The back of the pallet shows step by step how to do a nice smokey eye with the shades provided in a way that is very easy to understand. I love that it comes with an actual two-ended brush applicator instead of the standard eye shadow applicator that comes with most drug store eye shadows.
The shadows themselves are decent. I'm confused why the "base" shade is more of a shimmer highlight. I have been using it as a brow bone, cheek and nose highlight as well as the "specialty" shade which works surprisingly well. The shade they call the "contour" is more of a base shade in my opinion. The second shimmer shade in the pallet, "lid" is nice though it needs help from a liquid to show full pigmentation on the eyelid. The black "liner" shade is very matte and pigmented. I find myself always gravitating toward this shade even when I am not using this pallet to do a complete look on it's own. I love it.
Overall this is not an amazing pallet but it's good in a pinch. Some shades are much better than other shades but if you can get creative some of these shades can double as other products (highlight!). I will use this product until I hit pan but I probably won't buy it again.
Mariah K.
I picked this up a few weeks ago when I was searching for an affordable palette with more cool tones. I mostly wear warm so I didn't want to spend too much on something I wouldn't wear too often, but I've been using this palette every day since I bought it! The shadows are not very cool toned, but are certainly cooler than my usual red browns and golds, so I'm very happy with the added variety in my routine! The pigments are rich and blend relatively well. I find I have to double up on the lightest matte shade to get significant pay off and I prefer to apply the shimmery shades with my fingertip to get more pigment. Overall I think it's a great affordable drugstore palette and perfect for travel since you can create both everyday and smokey looks!
Melissa W.
Okay I just recently bought the Bare Necessities (02), and I have to say that there is pigment but in the first eyeshadow. The other colors go on patchy. There is only two matte shades in this whole pallet a chocolately brown and a dark brown and it's not the worst in the pallet, there is a champagne color in there that has no pigment it just looks like gold flex. Over all this pallet is good for those who don't wear alot of makeup and you just want a wash of color on ur eyes and out the door. If you want high pigment then this pallet isn't for you.
Lindsay M.
This palette from Milani is absolutely amazing! It’s $10.99 for 6 shadows: 3 shimmer and 3 matte shades. The pigmentation is there and they’re so easy to blend. On the back of the palette, they show you a look step by step using every color in the palette. The black in this palette is better than some higher end blacks and it’s perfect for lining your lid or to add some more definition in outer corner and deepen it up a bit. They have a bunch of other color schemes in this line as well so I think everyone can find at least one that would be perfect for them. The “must have naturals” just happens to be my favorite!
Rachael H.
Review for: Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection - Bare Necessities more...
I am really pretty happy with this little palette. It is great to travel with and for a drugstore eyeshadow, it is really pretty pigmented. The formula is a bit powdery, but blends nicely. There are a wide variety of these palettes, and I have bought more than one at this point. The price is pretty good for what you get. It is not going to be the same as a palette that you pay a lot more for, but it is pretty good quality. I never use the little brush that is provided, though. These are great for basic looks when using an individual palette. I wish they had an option with more color, though.
Christina M.
Review for: Plum Basics more...
I think that Milani makes a great drugstore eyeshadow compared to many other drugstore brands. The matte shadows are so creamy and pigmented, and they last a few hours on my eyes with a primer underneath. The reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because some of their shimmers are difficult to work with. The pink shimmer with micro glitter in the Plum Basics palette does not adhere to the eyelid without a sticky base or glitter glue, and the purple shimmer does have some fallout. Performs much better with a spray of MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Shawn D.
Anchorage
Review for: Smoky Essentials more...
These buttery and silky shades perform way beyond their purchase price!! Who would have thunk that they were drugstore brands that have and compare to some of the highest quality standards!! I absolutely adore the blue and silvery shades, you can create many looks with just one palette! They can be applied lightly or easily build upon itself for a deep and dramatic look!!
Cassandra D.
Anchorage
I love these palette colors. I bought the MUST HAVE NATURALS palette and the colors are very pretty. The eyeshadow double ended brush is good quality and blends the shadows nicely. The only down side I have of this palette is the base shade has a little too much shimmer in it and it mixes with the matte contour shade and makes the shade look flat against the skin instead of making the crease pop. But I go ahead and use another matte light eye shadow for my base. The colors are pigmented!
Jasmine C.
Tucson
I love these. The colors are beautiful, they blend well, they aren’t patching or powdery. The color selection is beautiful. All the colors can be use to create a full glam eyelook or a quick eye look. I’ve use the darkest brown shade as a brow powder and the inner corner and brow bone shade as a highlight. This products packing is very helpful to those that have not don’t eyeshadow, because you are given a guide.
Pamella B.
Utah
I use it a lot in my day to day work and sometimes to leave.
I love neutral colors, I think it leaves an elegant, sophisticated but not too ...
The packaging is soft, the durability of the palette is good, but I use primer to last until the moment.
Kathleen T.
Warren, MI
Where can I find this brand of makeup?
krystal ☺.
Do the colors show up well on the skin?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you created more than one look with this?
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
How pigmented is this pallet? Is it worth it?
Chrissy D.
Florence , KY
How does this compare to the more expensive brand pallets?