BY MILANI #62 in Powder Foundation

The makeup equivalent of soft-focus lighting, this medium-to-full coverage powder has a hidden agenda—it conceals your imperfections to reveal an enviable complexion. Even-Touch Powder Foundation is highly blendable and can be used as both a setting powder and a quick touch-up throughout the day.

METN-01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
  • "milani killed it with this powder ! it is so good. the pigmentation is great and it blends super easily. it leaves a nice matte finish. its a lightweight powder that is full coverage. id compare it to the mac studio fix. give this product a try !" in 14 reviews
  • "This stuff is so good, the only bad thing is the packaging is very cheap I broke mine while trying to open it but no biggie doesn't get into fine lines, I use it mostly to set my under eye makeup and it's wonderful." in 1 review
  • "Gives me a natural looking finish." in 1 review
  • "It does come with a sponge applicator but I didn't really like how it worked so I just use a total face brush." in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin look flawless and has a very even consistency." in 1 review
Vanessa D.
Guayaquil
El polvo dura muchísimo y es de textura como seda... Honestamente me encantan los productos de milani porque su relación entre calidad y precio es excelente
Ashleigh T.
Review for: 07 Creamy Cocoa more...
This Milani powder foundation isn’t bad but also isn’t great. The price range is good and it is light to medium coverage. I have used it a couple of time when I didn’t want to wear a full coverage foundation. Overall not too bad.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton , NB
Not bad. Good as a setting powder (that will add coverage) or as a powder foundation. I love using ot as a foundation for quick make up days when I don't have alot of time to get ready.
Sarah G.
This powder is alright. It can sometimes get cakey and doesn't last too long. Upon application it looks good .
Pαtricia J.
Amo este powder de milani realmnete deja el rostro bellisimo y con una piel de porcelana, es bastante bueno.
briley m.
Armorel, AR
Review for: 01 Shell more...
I love this powder. It gives me extra coverage while keeping my oily face matte. I love using this with the Milani conceal and perfect foundation and it is the perfect combo. I absolutely love this powder.
alexis h.
this offers a nice even finish to my skin without being overly cakey. it takes away the oily spots on my skin without looking heavy. i don't think i'll be repurchasing it, however, as i have other types i'd like to try out. additionally, my skin seems to get oily fairly quickly after application
Bailey B.
Farmington
This powder gives me life! I use it to set my foundation and it does an amazing job of not looking cakey but adding coverage. It stays all day. My only recommendation with this (or any powder foundation) when using it to set your foundation is get one color up so it doesn't wash you out!!
Veronica M.
Review for: 09 Natural Tan more...
The packaging of this product feels expensive , which is good :) I loveee it , my makes looks so smooth looking afterwards.
Elizabeth M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love from the packaging to the product, it is quite accessible and I like the formula makes my skin does not shine although if there is a touch up, it has good coverage from medium to full. If I recommend it.
Rebeca C.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this product leave a cakey finish?
Chaunell F.
I have been looking for a really good foundation, however I have really sensitive skin. Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria O.
Can this be used as a bronzer if bought two shades darker ?
Kendra V.
Is this powder a full coverage powder, or is it more sheer? How does it do with oily skin?
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
I just started using malani products , the blushes, eye brows pods and primer . I've heard that it holds , then some say it cakes up. So if you guys can guide me. I have fairly normal skin, I really don't pack on to much my skin isn't to bad I need light to medium coverage , so what do you guy think ? Will it be a find or frud??