BY MILANI #56 in Powder Foundation

The makeup equivalent of soft-focus lighting, this medium-to-full coverage powder has a hidden agenda—it conceals your imperfections to reveal an enviable complexion. Even-Touch Powder Foundation is highly blendable and can be used as both a setting powder and a quick touch-up throughout the day.

METN-01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
  • "milani killed it with this powder ! it is so good. the pigmentation is great and it blends super easily. it leaves a nice matte finish. its a lightweight powder that is full coverage. id compare it to the mac studio fix. give this product a try !" in 14 reviews
  • "This stuff is so good, the only bad thing is the packaging is very cheap I broke mine while trying to open it but no biggie doesn't get into fine lines, I use it mostly to set my under eye makeup and it's wonderful." in 1 review
  • "Gives me a natural looking finish." in 1 review
  • "It does come with a sponge applicator but I didn't really like how it worked so I just use a total face brush." in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin look flawless and has a very even consistency." in 1 review
Barbara E.
BEST MAKEUP EVER USED THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS, BUT TRIED TO FIND IT IN GA IS IMPOSSIBLE, HAD TO SETTLE FOR A DIFFERENT BRAND . SEARCHED RITE-AID WAL-MART, WHO HAS A VERY SIM PUCKINGS OF MILANI MAKE-UP OF ANT KIND.NEED THIS MAKEUP ASAP TO BE IN SOMEBODY'S STORE DOWN HERE.
Hailey G.
Review for: 03 Natural more...
I recently found this at Walmart for a great price & I absolutely fell in love with it. It is so smooth & it doesn't cake on. A little goes a long way too so I have a feeling this product will last. So far so good. I have really dry skin & this is great for dry skin
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation more...
I live this powder. Milani really did a great job with this powder! It applies nicely and wears well all day. I loved how well it helped set my concealer and foundation. The color matched perfect!
Crimson H.
Review for: 01 Shell more...
Love this! I would recommend anyone to buy this. This does oxidize so I would advise to go a shade lighter so that you don't have a foundation line. Powder is super smooth and comfortable to wear. Bronzer and blush blend like a dream on top of it.
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
Review for: 03 Natural more...
I use this product with my 2 in 1 foundation and concealer and I love it! I am a first time user. It is very long lasting which I love. It comes in a nice packaging. I would definitely buy this product again. I highly recommend it to my friends.
Cindy D.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation more...
Love the way it feels . Very light weight and gives a medium coverage but it has a nice glow. You can layer it if you have to but I think this looks good when you have bb cream and then go over it with this
Crystal S.
Hertford, NC
I've used several powder foundations prior to using the milani powder foundation and I absolutely fell in love with it. I can use it as a setting powder or I can use in place of my regular foundation for lighter coverage.
Steph P.
Review for: 02 Fresco more...
I use this as a setting powder for my face after I put on a foundation or I also put it on as a foundation on the days I want a natural look. I would say it is a light coverage. It helps keep my face for the most part matte. I also use it during the day to touch up. I really like it.
Jen S.
I bought one of these in a darker safe to bronze my face but although it was too orange it is a good product and does good of blending into the skin and have a ton of pigment so a little goes a long way
Cindy S.
Houston
Review for: 03 Natural more...
Okay so i'm really ehh about this powder foundation. i only use it on my t zone during the day to keep my face matter of it gets oily. it's really good for the price i got it and i would def buy it again as a touch up foundation!
Rebeca C.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this product leave a cakey finish?
Chaunell F.
I have been looking for a really good foundation, however I have really sensitive skin. Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria O.
Can this be used as a bronzer if bought two shades darker ?
Kendra V.
Is this powder a full coverage powder, or is it more sheer? How does it do with oily skin?
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
I just started using malani products , the blushes, eye brows pods and primer . I've heard that it holds , then some say it cakes up. So if you guys can guide me. I have fairly normal skin, I really don't pack on to much my skin isn't to bad I need light to medium coverage , so what do you guy think ? Will it be a find or frud??