BY MILANI #64 in Powder Foundation

The makeup equivalent of soft-focus lighting, this medium-to-full coverage powder has a hidden agenda—it conceals your imperfections to reveal an enviable complexion. Even-Touch Powder Foundation is highly blendable and can be used as both a setting powder and a quick touch-up throughout the day.

METN-01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
  • "milani killed it with this powder ! it is so good. the pigmentation is great and it blends super easily. it leaves a nice matte finish. its a lightweight powder that is full coverage. id compare it to the mac studio fix. give this product a try !" in 14 reviews
  • "This stuff is so good, the only bad thing is the packaging is very cheap I broke mine while trying to open it but no biggie doesn't get into fine lines, I use it mostly to set my under eye makeup and it's wonderful." in 1 review
  • "Gives me a natural looking finish." in 1 review
  • "It does come with a sponge applicator but I didn't really like how it worked so I just use a total face brush." in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin look flawless and has a very even consistency." in 1 review
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
Being called a powder foundation, I don't find this product to have high coverage. I would probably say this is more of a light-medium coverage. I do use this throughout the day around my nose when it gets a little bit red and also when I'm feeling oily. Its great as a touch up powder, but I don't think I would use this product alone as a foundation, unless you want light coverage. I also feel like as if the packaging is a little too bulky, it takes up too much room in my makeup bag. Other than that, its not too bad.
Stephanie M.
Coral Springs, FL
I found this product in 2010 and it felt like I struck gold. It goes on smoothly, doesn't leave any crustiness or dryness on my skin, and lasts for hours. You're not going to get a full on pore-disappearing effect, it honestly just looks so naturally clear, like I'm not wearing foundation and I just don't have any blemishes! I thought maybe there were other options and that I just didn't know better, so over the years I've tried other brands, and nope-- Milani is the best. Especially for people with olive toned skin.
Gether B.
Temple, TX
I love this product it is a silky soft powder foundation with coverage and it works great for my full coverage girls out there. Love it and its my staple products.
Erin M.
Omak, WA
This foundation powder is a great finish for every look . It's a nice silk powder that melt in to your face for a full courage matte face with a real skin look finish . I would use this before I would spend anymore on high end makeup
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
I love milani products but this honestly was such a terrible product for me. All of the darker shades were either too dark or too ashy for my complexion and I didn't feel like it really covered anything at all but it still felt heavy and kind of gross on my skin. It felt like I had a second layer on my face even if I only put on one. It felt very cakey and not too buildable. I wasn't a huge fan but I do love some of their other products
lele W.
Dundalk, MD
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation more...
I have tried Neutrogena, cover girl, Maybelline and Revlon powder foundations and I honestly like them all more than milany. I feel the coverage is very little compared.
Jaclyn B.
Farmers, KY
Great
I really love the Milani powder foundation it's so smooth, soft, it feels like putting silk on your face. I like wearing this over a cream foundation almost like a setting powder for the face I feel like this helps with coverage and if I wear more of a sheer coverage liquid foundation this definitely helps to add a little more coverage where it's needed without feeling so weighted down like a heavy foundation.
April S.
Tucson, AZ
Okay, I recently got this and haven't stopped using it since. Was a little skeptical because it's a foundation but looks and works as a powder. I use this on top of my liquid foundation to basically set it, and for more coverage because I just like extra coverage. This has been my go-to ever since! I don't put liquid foundation on my neck so I use this one to blend in everything and it's just perfect. Again , Milani has been spot on with my color and I recommend all on the way!!
Samantha E.
Mcallen, TX
This foundation is definitely my go to!!! Its totally buildable coverage and doesn't get candy after a while!!! plus they have a variety of colors. The only downside about this product is, since I have dry skin, after applying this powder it leaves my face flaky.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation more...
I have this foundation in tank. Its a powdery substance, but has decent coverage. I wouldn't use it as an all over foundation without liquid if you have a ton of imperfections. Its a good drug store brand powder foundation though. They have different colors for all skin tones. I don't use mine all the time, but sometimes I use it under my eyes, and to touch up my liquid foundation.
Rebeca C.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this product leave a cakey finish?
Chaunell F.
I have been looking for a really good foundation, however I have really sensitive skin. Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria O.
Can this be used as a bronzer if bought two shades darker ?
Kendra V.
Is this powder a full coverage powder, or is it more sheer? How does it do with oily skin?
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
I just started using malani products , the blushes, eye brows pods and primer . I've heard that it holds , then some say it cakes up. So if you guys can guide me. I have fairly normal skin, I really don't pack on to much my skin isn't to bad I need light to medium coverage , so what do you guy think ? Will it be a find or frud??