BY MILANI #64 in Powder Foundation

The makeup equivalent of soft-focus lighting, this medium-to-full coverage powder has a hidden agenda—it conceals your imperfections to reveal an enviable complexion. Even-Touch Powder Foundation is highly blendable and can be used as both a setting powder and a quick touch-up throughout the day.

METN-01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
  • "milani killed it with this powder ! it is so good. the pigmentation is great and it blends super easily. it leaves a nice matte finish. its a lightweight powder that is full coverage. id compare it to the mac studio fix. give this product a try !" in 14 reviews
  • "This stuff is so good, the only bad thing is the packaging is very cheap I broke mine while trying to open it but no biggie doesn't get into fine lines, I use it mostly to set my under eye makeup and it's wonderful." in 1 review
  • "Gives me a natural looking finish." in 1 review
  • "It does come with a sponge applicator but I didn't really like how it worked so I just use a total face brush." in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin look flawless and has a very even consistency." in 1 review
Nicole D.
Review for: 03 Natural more...
Honestly, this was one of the worst powders I’ve ever used. It did absolutely nothing for me. It provided practically no coverage. I feel like nothing was even going on my face, lol. Even if you’re just looking for a setting powder, I wouldn’t recommend. This product is a total dud. There are still good drugstore powders out there - check out Maybelline & Rimmel instead!
Bailey B.
Farmington
This powder gives me life! I use it to set my foundation and it does an amazing job of not looking cakey but adding coverage. It stays all day. My only recommendation with this (or any powder foundation) when using it to set your foundation is get one color up so it doesn't wash you out!!
alexis r.
raceland
This is an amazing foundation I love all Milani products. The only problem with mine is that I got a shade to dark for my face. I usually use it as a bronzer. But overall it’s a great product and I would recommend it to everyone
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love my Milani Even Touch Powder Foundation. It os my go-to powder when finidshing my makeup!! It's a great finishing powder because it sits so lightly on your face. My only drawback is that this is not a foundation powder, as it does not cover enough to be a foundation. #influenster #milani
Kennedy O.
Alvin, TX
Review for: 03 Natural more...
I love this powder foundation!!! If I’m going somewhere and don’t want to go all out this is literally my go too! It covers my redness and my blemishes when I don’t feel like getting my full coverage liquid foundation! I love this production so much!
Dani B.
jamaica
Review for: 09 Natural Tan more...
It didn't fit my skin tone but that's when they only had like 3 shades. It was really hard to work with and it barely covered anything.m so I had to build it up and I would just look powdery. But I think I need to try the new formula before I dump it
Sweta D.
Irving, TX
Review for: 06 Caramel more...
Although It's a cream to powder foundation but I use it as my cream contour. And use it purposely. The every texture blend easily into the skin .its super long lasting. Comes with a mirror as well which a plus for me . I recommend this product and will buy for my foundation as well soon.
Elizabeth M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love from the packaging to the product, it is quite accessible and I like the formula makes my skin does not shine although if there is a touch up, it has good coverage from medium to full. If I recommend it.
Gloria D.
Lucia
This is my #1 go to for drug store powders. I usually use a light to medium coverage foundation and this powder does am amazing job at giving me and extra bit of coverage. It also doesn't clinge to my dry spots!
Stephanie H.
Saint Cloud
Review for: 11 Golden Beige more...
Works great for touch up during the day for around my nose and chin where liquid foundation comes off from blowing or wiping nose or making makeup last longer during long day.
Jill H.
Does this turn skin orange looking?
Diana A.
Has anyone else had issues with the color natural being a different color than what it used to be? Seems like the formula changed. Every time I go to the store to look for it the color is now much darker than what it actually is.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Am I suppose to wet the sponge ?
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Does anyone know if this is a good powder ?
Keisha A.
I would love to try to this powder foundation from milani, but not sure what color to chose. I'm a C7 in the mac studio fix plus powder foundation by mac. Can someone tell me what color would I wear in the milani?