BY MILANI #67 in Powder Foundation

The makeup equivalent of soft-focus lighting, this medium-to-full coverage powder has a hidden agenda—it conceals your imperfections to reveal an enviable complexion. Even-Touch Powder Foundation is highly blendable and can be used as both a setting powder and a quick touch-up throughout the day.

METN-01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Buy on Amazon
  • "milani killed it with this powder ! it is so good. the pigmentation is great and it blends super easily. it leaves a nice matte finish. its a lightweight powder that is full coverage. id compare it to the mac studio fix. give this product a try !" in 14 reviews
  • "This stuff is so good, the only bad thing is the packaging is very cheap I broke mine while trying to open it but no biggie doesn't get into fine lines, I use it mostly to set my under eye makeup and it's wonderful." in 1 review
  • "Gives me a natural looking finish." in 1 review
  • "It does come with a sponge applicator but I didn't really like how it worked so I just use a total face brush." in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin look flawless and has a very even consistency." in 1 review
Nicole D.
Review for: 03 Natural more...
Honestly, this was one of the worst powders I’ve ever used. It did absolutely nothing for me. It provided practically no coverage. I feel like nothing was even going on my face, lol. Even if you’re just looking for a setting powder, I wouldn’t recommend. This product is a total dud. There are still good drugstore powders out there - check out Maybelline & Rimmel instead!
Bailey B.
Farmington
This powder gives me life! I use it to set my foundation and it does an amazing job of not looking cakey but adding coverage. It stays all day. My only recommendation with this (or any powder foundation) when using it to set your foundation is get one color up so it doesn't wash you out!!
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love my Milani Even Touch Powder Foundation. It os my go-to powder when finidshing my makeup!! It's a great finishing powder because it sits so lightly on your face. My only drawback is that this is not a foundation powder, as it does not cover enough to be a foundation. #influenster #milani
Dani B.
jamaica
Review for: 09 Natural Tan more...
It didn't fit my skin tone but that's when they only had like 3 shades. It was really hard to work with and it barely covered anything.m so I had to build it up and I would just look powdery. But I think I need to try the new formula before I dump it
Elizabeth M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love from the packaging to the product, it is quite accessible and I like the formula makes my skin does not shine although if there is a touch up, it has good coverage from medium to full. If I recommend it.
Stephanie H.
Saint Cloud
Review for: 11 Golden Beige more...
Works great for touch up during the day for around my nose and chin where liquid foundation comes off from blowing or wiping nose or making makeup last longer during long day.
Meghan W.
Hilliard
I just recently purchased this and I’m not too crazy about it but I use it anyway. I’m just using it so it doesn’t waste but it’s not coverage at all. You can hardly even see a difference in your face
briley m.
Armorel, AR
Review for: 01 Shell more...
I love this powder. It gives me extra coverage while keeping my oily face matte. I love using this with the Milani conceal and perfect foundation and it is the perfect combo. I absolutely love this powder.
Stef L.
Vandergrift
Review for: 11 Golden Beige more...
This product is amazing, I’ve been using it forever now!! I purchased mine at Walmart and it’s a very affordable price, simple yet beautiful compact. Medium to full coverage and doesn’t cake or leave me looking old. I definitely recommend this product!
Joshua Darren D.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: 06 Caramel more...
Very smooth powder. I use this shade as a bronzer. Great application. Very fine and almost creamy powder. Pretty affordable. Packaging from Milani is always beautiful. Includes a mirror and a puff. Would recommend. Wonderful product.
Rebeca C.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this product leave a cakey finish?
Chaunell F.
I have been looking for a really good foundation, however I have really sensitive skin. Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria O.
Can this be used as a bronzer if bought two shades darker ?
Kendra V.
Is this powder a full coverage powder, or is it more sheer? How does it do with oily skin?
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
I just started using malani products , the blushes, eye brows pods and primer . I've heard that it holds , then some say it cakes up. So if you guys can guide me. I have fairly normal skin, I really don't pack on to much my skin isn't to bad I need light to medium coverage , so what do you guy think ? Will it be a find or frud??