BY MILANI #41 in Powder Foundation

The makeup equivalent of soft-focus lighting, this medium-to-full coverage powder has a hidden agenda—it conceals your imperfections to reveal an enviable complexion. Even-Touch Powder Foundation is highly blendable and can be used as both a setting powder and a quick touch-up throughout the day.

Ingredients: METN-01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11. Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zeolite, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
  • "This stuff is so good, the only bad thing is the packaging is very cheap I broke mine while trying to open it but no biggie doesn't get into fine lines, I use it mostly to set my under eye makeup and it's wonderful." in 1 review
  • "Use this as a setting powder after I use a setting spray over liquid foundation." in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin look flawless and has a very even consistency." in 1 review
  • "if your someone that wants medium to full cover this will work amazing and its so light weight and its build able" in 1 review
  • "Gives me a natural looking finish." in 1 review
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
Me encanta el relieve tan bonito que tiene, como si fuera un encaje, su textura es súper suave, sedosa y su olor es tan particular. Es oler estos polvos y siento que vuelvo a mi niñez a casa de mis abuelos, con ese olor talco, a limpio.
Tiene un segundo compartimento con una esponjita y un espejito para los retoques, no suelo usar estas esponjas pero seguro que a más de una les saca de un apuro.
Estoy usando estos polvos para sellar la base de maquillaje, les estoy dando bastante uso y, la verdad, que me están gustando mucho, los aplico con una brocha de pelo suelto por toda la zona central del rostro, aguanta bastante bien los brillos y tampoco deja un acabado muy empolvado.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
Being called a powder foundation, I don't find this product to have high coverage. I would probably say this is more of a light-medium coverage. I do use this throughout the day around my nose when it gets a little bit red and also when I'm feeling oily. Its great as a touch up powder, but I don't think I would use this product alone as a foundation, unless you want light coverage. I also feel like as if the packaging is a little too bulky, it takes up too much room in my makeup bag. Other than that, its not too bad.
April S.
April S.
Tucson, AZ
Okay, I recently got this and haven't stopped using it since. Was a little skeptical because it's a foundation but looks and works as a powder. I use this on top of my liquid foundation to basically set it, and for more coverage because I just like extra coverage. This has been my go-to ever since! I don't put liquid foundation on my neck so I use this one to blend in everything and it's just perfect. Again , Milani has been spot on with my color and I recommend all on the way!!
Swapnil P.
Swapnil P.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
The compact caught my eye and that was why I bought it. I had no idea that it would turn out to be the best power/foundation I have ever used. The natural color matches my skin tone perfectly and evens it out competely. It also keeps my skin from getting oily during the day but does not dry it out. I was afraid that it would clog my pores, but I have not had any breakouts like I did with other products.
Demetria A.
Demetria A.
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
This is the only foundation that I use! I been using this foundation for 4 years now. In the past, my skin would breakout from other foundations I used. I have very sensative skin, and this product does not cause me to have breakouts. This foundation goes on even and smooth. It is a true blend to my skin tone and it last long, giving me a all day fresh look.
Laura F.
Laura F.
West Barnstable, Ma
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
Milani makes a great product. I have yet to be disappointed with any of my Milani purchases. The coverage the even touch powder foundation gives is pretty close to perfect. It covers shine and oil without cakes powdery look. And it has a pleasant but not overwhelming scent. Go out and grab some today you will never look back again
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product and at first I was in love but after a week I stopped because my skin didn't take to well to it during this summer heat. I started breaking out and it did little coverage when I didnt use a foundation. I will still use it from time to time in winter time. Overall it was a decent price just not a go to product.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
I alternate between toasted almond and pecan. Full coverage. Keeps the oils in my skin at bay. It's really hard to match my shade in face powders, being a woman of color. However, Milani makes it SO easy to shade match. I also love the Milani 2in1 foundation as a pairing with the even touch compact. Excellent product.
amber t.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
The Urban Decay All Milani Even Touch Powder Foundation is great for those days where you want to do a full on face of makeup. I love using it for my more glam days with a full eye look. It's not greasy, doesn't break me out and blends out wonderfully. I use a damp beauty blender for applying or a really dense brush.
Leonela P.
Leonela P.
Review for: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
I actually bought this locally and was running out. So I purchased the same color as before and the product came in and was exactly what I ordered. I use a little concealer and then go over my entire face with this. Covers well and it is much lighter than using liquid foundation. Will definitely keep buying this!
Chaunell F.
Chaunell F.
I have been looking for a really good foundation, however I have really sensitive skin. Is this good for sensitive skin?
Rebeca C.
Rebeca C.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave a cakey finish?
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
Is this powder a full coverage powder, or is it more sheer? How does it do with oily skin?
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using malani products , the blushes, eye brows pods and primer . I've heard that it holds , then some say it cakes up. So if you guys can guide me. I have fairly normal skin, I really don't pack on to much my skin isn't to bad I need light to medium coverage , so what do you guy think ? Will it be a find or frud??
Diana A.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone else had issues with the color natural being a different color than what it used to be? Seems like the formula changed. Every time I go to the store to look for it the color is now much darker than what it actually is.