Milani Easyliner Mechanical Lipliner Pencil uploaded by Alicia G.Milani Easyliner Mechanical Lipliner Pencil uploaded by Maricela S.Milani Easyliner Mechanical Lipliner Pencil uploaded by Emily M.
4 colors available

BY MILANI #90 in Lip Liner

Retractable tip, no sharpening required, delivers smooth and easy application on the lips. Long-wearing formula captures your lip color to extend the wear while keeping lips looking full and voluminous. see more...

Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Kingwood, TX
As a natural red head it can be incredibly difficult to find eyebrow products that work well & look natural. I bought this product in the shade `Most Natural´for my lips but the color inspired me to try it on my brows. It was a WIN. Since most redheads, like myself, have multiple shades of red in their hair- I also used Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in `All Natural` & `Spice`to blend together for the perfect shade. Some lip liners can be too waxy/greasy for anything other than the lips- but this isn't the case for the Milani lip liners. It glides on smooth & even if you go in with too heavy of a hand- you can blend it out for the perfect brow color/tint.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Easyliner Mechanical Lipliner Rose Pink
This is the first lip liner I have bought because I am generally very cheap and luckily I found this in my dollar store. The liner matched a few of the lipsticks I have and when I applied it underneath my lipstick it helped my lipstick stay on for much longer. The lipstick I used was also a very cheap one by elf so its quite amazing that this lip liner actually got it to stay. The tip of the lip liner was also very tiny so it made it very easy to line my lips. Just made it a little time consuming to fill in my lips. Would definitely buy again and plan to make a second trip to get more of this liner.
Marg H.
Marg H.
DALLAS
How can you not love these? No need to sharpen, AND they smell Yummy! The tip is beveled so application is easily for smaller to thicker lips. Their colors are pigmented, and the texture is just right. The only thing is I find they break a bit easily, which is a shame because they really are lovely. You just can't twist too much of the product out at a time because they'll break. Otherwise this is my go-to liner.
Paola L.
Paola L.
El Paso, TX
First off, I love milani. All their products always seem to do as they say, in my opinion. This lasted under my lipstick and kept it in place which is pretty much all I ask for from a lipliner! Second, I love mechanical lip or eye liners. They make my life so much easier! No hassle having to sharpen it every time and for me they don't break as easily. Love this stuff!
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
There's nothing more pesky and annoying than rushing out the house with your emergency make up bag for you to finish in the car on the go and you stop and realize your lipliner is out of lead and your mo sharpener around... well say no more, your favorite lip liner on the go . Glides on your lips so smooth with a line so fine. Highly recommend to any Milani lover!!
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Safety Harbor, FL
Review for: Easyliner Mechanical Lipliner Rose Pink
I like variety of colors for these is really good. I can pretty much always find one of these in the color I need. Goes on relatively easy. My only big thing with these is that they break SO easily. I mean I don't want to complain because they are pretty cheap as far as liners go but for goodness sake, these things are so fragile!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
I love how easy and long wearing these are to use. I can't get enough of how long lasting they are with a great color pay of. I feel like they just glide on to the lip with just enough pull to get a perfect and even pout. My lip color always last longer when I use this under and it looks great with a gloss on top.
Deidra L.
Deidra L.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite lip liner color hands down is "most natural" if you are looking for the perfect nude/brown lip liner it had to be this one. You can wear it alone or under a liquid lip. It's a most have. I love that it's a twist up. It last all day. Can't believe how affordable this formual is. Good job Milani!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Review for: Easyliner Mechanical Lipliner Rose Pink
I love anything Milani. Really, I think they are a great drug store brand. This lip liner is really nice. Its a good drugstore lip liner if you are looking for one. I love that it is a mechanical lip liner and one that you do not have to sharpen. Will definitely repurchase and try different colors.
Gena E.
Gena E.
Collinsville, OK
I have this in red and i use it every time I do a red lip. Weither I use mattefying liquid lipstick or a stick lipstick, I can use it to line and or fill in for a base. Very rich color and easy application. I also love to buy Milani's mechanical eyeliner pencils for their ease of application.