8 colors available

BY MILANI

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Breakthrough formula ensures glitter is applied evenly along the eye in a soft and comfortable formula that lasts all day.

• I love Milani products I've only tried the liquid shimmer eyeliner ...1 Answers
  • Where can I get these? I've gotten one in Sugar Plum and I LOVE IT ...1 Answers
  • Does this lip liner last long? I have always wanted to try Milan's ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Haley F.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
Review for: Glitter Purple Quartz
I found this Milani product at my local Dollar Tree so it was a great find for $1! However, I do not think I will reach for this product much. I do not use many other shades than black and sometimes brown. I guess I will use this if I'm looking to create a dramatic look or something more creative than I usually do.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Mechanicsburg, IL
Review for: Glitter Emerald Stone 0.01
Very good Affordable product would use over again. I see no room for improvement within the product the outcome was positive. appliance was smooth. Very affordable product, would love to buy again. Any time in need of bold dramatic look i will go to this product.
Besha S.
Besha S.
Review for: Easyliner For Eyes Glitter Black Rocks
The glitter isn't bulky or harsh on the eyes.. Color payoff is nice.. I repurchased the eyeliner 3xs. Repeat used of this product, I use it often when I want pops of color for my eye looks. Packaging is ok, sleek and plain. I will definitely buy them again!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Glitter Purple Quartz
This is gorgeous! It's dark purple with glitter. It goes great with Milani purple eye shadow. It has jusssst enough glitter for sparkle but it's not overwhelming. It also has a sharpener and smudge brush all in one!
Jacquelene P.
Jacquelene P.
Applies on smoothy and works great. Creamy and pigmented. I can even use it to color my whole lips or just use as a lip liner.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Review for: Glitter Purple Quartz
I have mixed feelings on this liner. I love the purple color, it looks amazing with bright blue eyes. Sadly, it was a bit clumpy and not the easiest to apply. It took a lot longer than it should have. Though after working through that, I really did like the overall effect it had on my eyes. I love the price point and will probably try it again in the future after figuring out how to apply it with a little less trouble.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Glitter Purple Quartz
Can i just say AMAZING!!!! this product really works great and the best part is ,its so cheap in price. i own the colors precious silver 01 and terra brown 04. so beautiful and the brown color looks bronze. i highly recommend these. I'm hoping to get my hands on all the colors.
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
I have this liner in a variety of shades, wish they'd add more to the roster. This an economical, but high performance product. It rivals department store brands
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Review for: Easyliner For Eyes Glitter Black Rocks
This is my go-to eyeliner. It is really creamer and I love that it twists up. The only thing is that the application gets difficult because it loses its shape. But for the price and quality it's amazing!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For what you're paying, you really get your money's worth and more. It stays on for the night. It looks great. A lot of pigment.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
I love Milani products I've only tried the liquid shimmer eyeliner they make and it's awesome I'd love to try this. Where can I get it?
Seleena P.
Seleena P.
Where can I get these? I've gotten one in Sugar Plum and I LOVE IT but I don't remember where I bought it lol. help?
Jamilatu A.
Jamilatu A.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lip liner last long? I have always wanted to try Milan's lip liners but for the price I need to know that I can rely on it all day long.