BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Breakthrough formula ensures glitter is applied evenly along the eye in a soft and comfortable formula that lasts all day.

• I love Milani products I've only tried the liquid shimmer...1 Answers
  • Where can I get these? I've gotten one in Sugar Plum and ...1 Answers
  • Does this lip liner last long? I have always wanted to tr...1 Answers
Milani Easyliner For Eyes Glitter Retractable Eyeliner
  • "I purchased a black, teal, and purple eye liner from my local dollar tree for $1 a piece! The teal and purple were super creamy. I LOVE them. The black was really dry and I had to throw it out but was ok with it because after all, it was $1. My friend went to another dollar tree and bought the same colors. Her purple and back were great but her teal was dry. I would say all in all its a great product and if you can find a good deal its defiantly worth a try!" in 8 reviews
  • "I own this in the color Brazilian Brown. It is a gorgeous brown. Glides on smooth, works great on my water line. The pigmentation is definitely there. I would recommend this to anyone!" in 5 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner ever. I don't usually go for sparkle and shimmer, but this is so subtle and pretty. I found mine at the dollar store making it even better, went back later and got the last one they had." in 5 reviews
Brooke E.
Farr West, UT
Not my favorite eyeliner sadly!!): I purchased this product at walmart looking for a drugstore liner. I have brown eyes and this was not as pigmented as a lot of the other ones that I have tried. I would not recommend this product.
lily p.
One of my favorite so I bought extra supplies of it. Turns out the eyeliners pencil inside starts to shrink. It works great, and goes on smoothly. Stays on for long periods of time without smudging!
Nikki Y.
Absolutely love this liner. It was one of the first that I had ever tried and I keep buying it. It is so creamy and black. I love how easy and guidable it is. It doesn't move around too much on my waterline which is important to me. I wish there were more colors though, I love me some colored liner!
Kimberly S.
This eyeliner was one of my favorite eyeliners to use in my waterline. It is extremely pigmented, and when applied to the waterline, it doesn't move or transfer. It was always sold out at my local Target, which was annoying, but it's probably because everyone knew it worked lol
g V.
This is my go to out of pencil eyeliner. This goes on smoothly and stays on all day long. I used to buy this all the time because it is good quality and inexpensive! Now of course I use liquid, but I still use this when I need to line the waterline or on my lower lash line!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This has been a long time favorite of mine. Super cheap and very effective. This eyeliner glides on smoothly and evenly. It lasts for a quite a while and doesn't make a mess. It's very easy to twist up and down too. Great brand for a great price.
Nicholas A.
Zuni, VA
It's a decent liner for the price. It is honestly best used, smudged out because it didn't really hold up on the lid as a defined line. I would use it if I didn't have better products in my kit.
Savannah M.
This product is easy to apply. I have used this product many of times and I would recommend people to use it! It is a long lasting product. There is no improvement to this product! I will buy this again.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
I'm a skeptic of drugstore brand make-up and I picked up this eyeliner for $1 at the dollar store after watching a YouTube review. To say that I'm extremely impressed is an understatement. I've spent $40 on eyeliner to only have it smudge and wipe all over my face throughout the day. With the Milani eyeliner, it stayed on ALL DAY and NIGHT without the tiniest flaw. I definitely recommended this to anyone with oily skin who can't get eyeliner to stay on well and for the price, you can't beat it.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I found this Milani product at my local Dollar Tree so it was a great find for $1! However, I do not think I will reach for this product much. I do not use many other shades than black and sometimes brown. I guess I will use this if I'm looking to create a dramatic look or something more creative than I usually do.
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
I love Milani products I've only tried the liquid shimmer eyeliner they make and it's awesome I'd love to try this. Where can I get it?
Jamilatu A.
Arlington , MA
Does this lip liner last long? I have always wanted to try Milan's lip liners but for the price I need to know that I can rely on it all day long.
Seleena P.
Where can I get these? I've gotten one in Sugar Plum and I LOVE IT but I don't remember where I bought it lol. help?