BY MILANI

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Breakthrough formula ensures glitter is applied evenly along the eye in a soft and comfortable formula that lasts all day.

• I love Milani products I've only tried the liquid shimmer eyeline...1 Answers
  • Where can I get these? I've gotten one in Sugar Plum and I LOVE I...1 Answers
  • Does this lip liner last long? I have always wanted to try Milan'...1 Answers
Brittany F.
Mechanicsburg, IL
Review for: Glitter Emerald Stone 0.01
Very good Affordable product would use over again. I see no room for improvement within the product the outcome was positive. appliance was smooth. Very affordable product, would love to buy again. Any time in need of bold dramatic look i will go to this product.
Besha S.
Review for: Easyliner For Eyes Glitter Black Rocks
The glitter isn't bulky or harsh on the eyes.. Color payoff is nice.. I repurchased the eyeliner 3xs. Repeat used of this product, I use it often when I want pops of color for my eye looks. Packaging is ok, sleek and plain. I will definitely buy them again!
Jacquelene P.
Applies on smoothy and works great. Creamy and pigmented. I can even use it to color my whole lips or just use as a lip liner.
Megan N.
Review for: Glitter Purple Quartz
I have mixed feelings on this liner. I love the purple color, it looks amazing with bright blue eyes. Sadly, it was a bit clumpy and not the easiest to apply. It took a lot longer than it should have. Though after working through that, I really did like the overall effect it had on my eyes. I love the price point and will probably try it again in the future after figuring out how to apply it with a little less trouble.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Glitter Purple Quartz
Can i just say AMAZING!!!! this product really works great and the best part is ,its so cheap in price. i own the colors precious silver 01 and terra brown 04. so beautiful and the brown color looks bronze. i highly recommend these. I'm hoping to get my hands on all the colors.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
I'm a skeptic of drugstore brand make-up and I picked up this eyeliner for $1 at the dollar store after watching a YouTube review. To say that I'm extremely impressed is an understatement. I've spent $40 on eyeliner to only have it smudge and wipe all over my face throughout the day. With the Milani eyeliner, it stayed on ALL DAY and NIGHT without the tiniest flaw. I definitely recommended this to anyone with oily skin who can't get eyeliner to stay on well and for the price, you can't beat it.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
Review for: Glitter Purple Quartz
I found this Milani product at my local Dollar Tree so it was a great find for $1! However, I do not think I will reach for this product much. I do not use many other shades than black and sometimes brown. I guess I will use this if I'm looking to create a dramatic look or something more creative than I usually do.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Glitter Purple Quartz
This is gorgeous! It's dark purple with glitter. It goes great with Milani purple eye shadow. It has jusssst enough glitter for sparkle but it's not overwhelming. It also has a sharpener and smudge brush all in one!
Sammantha  .
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Glitter Purple Quartz
I just got this product and was excited to use it because it wasn't to expensive and I've always heard that purple eyeliner makes blue eyes pop! This eye liner took forever to get on and once it was on it just didn't look right at all! It looked super clumpy and I was just not impressed at all. I do not recommend this product at all.
Fatima C.

I have been using the same eyeliner for almost a year now and won't use anything else. I've tried many other eye liners over the years and keep coming back to this one. It's very smooth to apply and you never have to sharpen it!
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
I love Milani products I've only tried the liquid shimmer eyeliner they make and it's awesome I'd love to try this. Where can I get it?
Jamilatu A.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lip liner last long? I have always wanted to try Milan's lip liners but for the price I need to know that I can rely on it all day long.
Seleena P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get these? I've gotten one in Sugar Plum and I LOVE IT but I don't remember where I bought it lol. help?