Brush up to better brows! Easybrow Tinted Fiber Gel adheres to your brow hairs and skin creating thicker, fuller brows that look as natural as your own. No sparse patches or thin arches and no harsh pencil lines or smudges—they're your brows, but better!

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, PVP, Nylon - 66, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica. +/- MAY CONTAIN Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Is this similar to the gimme brow?
Is this product any good for sparse brows?
Is the color to dark? Or its more like a clear color?
Start your review of Milani Easybrow Tinted Fiber Gel!
Product Highlights
“Omg I love this!! For my brows I like them to be very natural looking and easy to do. Usually I'll just get them waxed and they will be fine. However, now in college I don't have the time or money to be getting my brows waxed all the time so my brows have been looking kinda blah lately. Then I found this and now swear by it! It does a great jobs of adding a little color were the hairs are sparse and also works wonders keeping the hairs in place! The wand is a nice size that gives me quite a bit control. Make sure to use small strokes and stroke in the direction your hairs grow. I have light brown hair with oliveish skin tone and I love using the soft brown color I think it gives me the most natural color! My mom also uses this and loves it! She has noticed that her eyebrows have been almost disappearing on her and I recommend she try it and it works wonders for her too! She has blonde hair with a slight lighter complexion than me and used the color 02 Natural Taupe, which works well!” in 28 reviews
Lakewood, CA
I use this everyday. I have pretty full brows already so I use this to just set my brows and give them a little extra fill/color. To me this isn’t a wow product but at the same time I wouldn’t use it everyday if it sucked. I think it’s a good product for the price.
Clarksburg, OH
Review for: Natural Taupe
I don't see enough people recommend this! It's an amazing brow gel and I've been using it for years. It keeps your brows in place, and I often use it instead of drawing my brows on. It just makes them look so naturally thick and amazing!
Mt Pleasant, WI
This product was very nice. I bought mine at a Walmart. Unfortunately, it didn’t meet the expectations I had. Didn’t hold my brow hairs in place too long. Only for maybe 2-3 hrs. I recommend if you love a VERY natural brow.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Medium Brown
I love this Eyebrow Gel! Goes on easy and kinda helps hold my brows in place plus adds extra fibers to mimic a thicker brow. My brows are kind of thin and need the extra help to fill them in and this is perfect for them.
South Jordan, UT
This gel holds my brows in place and does make them look fuller. The only thing that isn't great is it is a bit messy! The applicator will occasionally pick up too much product and it will glob on my eyebrow.
Niantic , CT
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Medium Brown
Use this every single day. Adds little fibers to my brows to make them look fuller and keeps the hairs in place! Also helps to blend eyebrow hairs together so they look more natural on top of product!
Review for: Natural Taupe
Thanks to my mum for never letting me pluck my eyebrows during the thin eyebrows craze, I have thick eyebrows that don’t need much work. This gel is perfect for me to keep the few crazy hairs at bay
Pittsford, NY
Milani Easybrow Tinted Fiber Gel uploaded by Amanda S.
Milani Easybrow Tinted Fiber Gel uploaded by Amanda S.
Review for: Natural Taupe
I generally do nothing or very minimal filling in of my brows. I bought this in hopes it would be something easy and natural to add to my routine. However, I do not think it does anything. It has only a few fibers that I do find transfer to my brows. The color is perfect for me but when I comb it through my brows, it does not do anything other than comb them and make them a little wet. The effects are very minimal. Although I was looking for something really natural, this is less than that. I also find that the product separates easily and I have to swirl the wand around quite often to remix the product. I will not repurchase.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
 I have thicker eyebrows so just need to brush a bit of gel on fill in a bit of sparse area for a polished look. Can use eyeshadow but this is easier faster and doesn't smearI have used Benefit Gimme Some Brow (too expensive ! too dark), Clinique (too expensive, right color, wand great, too little product), Blinc (nice product good amount of product expensive), Maybelline clear gel (messy sticky)I found this for $6.99 and it goes on sale for buy one get one half off.It is PERFECT. Small wand like Clinique, 2X the amount of product, great color (soft brown), easy to use and best price you can find
Let me start by saying that this product has done wonders for me. I was trying the natural makeup look where I actually wore no make besides some blush and my brows. I wore this and it instantly made me feel so confident and beautiful with myself even though I didn't have much on my face. I stayed in all the right places and not only that but it even lasted me when I went to the gym for a full hour! It continues to keep your brows in place and has a soothing gel that keeps your brows looking naturally fleecy all day! I very much recommend this product and it is my top favorite for my brows.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...